Vape Dinner Lady review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Freeland

Nov 26, 2018
I found this to be an exceptional vape line. Let me know your thoughts if you have used it. The price is a bit more reasonable now

Attachments

• Untitled design (9).png
    Untitled design (9).png
    1 MB · Views: 8

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Ive never tried the lemon tart. But i make one that i like, just dont have a comparison. Gonna have to find this one and try it out. Ive cloned a couple other juices with a high level of success, if i tasted dinner lady, im sure i can get close.
Willing to share your recipe? And good luck in making a clone of Lemon Tart! After you’ve tried it.

Reactions: mrvertigo73

mrvertigo73

Nov 22, 2018
Ive never tried the lemon tart. But i make one that i like, just dont have a comparison. Gonna have to find this one and try it out. Ive cloned a couple other juices with a high level of success, if i tasted dinner lady, im sure i can get close.

It's different to other Lemon Tarts - such as Charlie Chalk's (which I like). I've got another few ingredients coming this week to try this version... (Open Recipe) Lemon Tart - Bottle Shot

If you try it and can clone it then please share! You will be very much a king among mixers!

Reactions: Heartsdelight

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017

dripster

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2017
Belgium
I like their Lemon Tart and I used to vape it on a few occasions for the sake of having that little bit of added variation of it "being something different from all the rest", but their Orange Tart is definitely my favorite in their lineup. After you give your senses some time to adapt to the seemingly "off" bakery element in their Orange Tart, it gradually comes to pieces and, after that, there's that staturated, certain lushness, that candy-like full-bodiedness that I haven't yet encountered in anything other than Barista Brew Co. Cinnamon Glazed Blueberry Scone.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015

mrvertigo73

Nov 22, 2018
I like their Lemon Tart and I used to vape it on a few occasions for the sake of having that little bit of added variation of it "being something different from all the rest", but their Orange Tart is definitely my favorite in their lineup. After you give your senses some time to adapt to the seemingly "off" bakery element in their Orange Tart, it gradually comes to pieces and, after that, there's that staturated, certain lushness, that candy-like full-bodiedness that I haven't yet encountered in anything other than Barista Brew Co. Cinnamon Glazed Blueberry Scone.

I might try this again - I tried it in a shop and thought "off bakery notes" - so that's interesting you pick up on this. Off to the vape shop I go...

T0mmy1977

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 1, 2015
    • Winner
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread