:rickroll: @stols001 :rickroll:

th_clicking-heels.gif

@MarkDR - Thanks for the contest! :thumbs:

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I have been remiss in posting pictures of my win, which arrived a few days ago (having computer issues). This item was kindly sent by @MarkDR and it arrived rapidly and I was able to choose the color I wanted. It's super light and way smaller than I expected, and its looks are fantastic. Once I get a BF capable rda I will report back but I DID want to show it off because it is quite lovely!

Thanks again for the contest. :)

Anna

Attachments

• Pulse 4.jpg
    Pulse 4.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 12
  • Vandy vape Win.jpg
    Vandy vape Win.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 10
  • Pulse 2.jpg
    Pulse 2.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 10
  • Pulse 3.jpg
    Pulse 3.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 12

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I have been remiss in posting pictures of my win, which arrived a few days ago (having computer issues). This item was kindly sent by @MarkDR and it arrived rapidly and I was able to choose the color I wanted. It's super light and way smaller than I expected, and its looks are fantastic. Once I get a BF capable rda I will report back but I DID want to show it off because it is quite lovely!

Thanks again for the contest. :)

Anna
Congrats on the win. Be careful because the squonk rabbit hole is very slippery. All it takes is one misstep and you will be checking to see if every rda has a squonk pin and sourcing replacement bottles and tubing. It’s a tangled web we weave. Oh don’t look now but I see you at the top opening of the hole....hang on you’re slipping....oh..........too late. I hope you make a soft landing when you reach the bottom. You will have plenty of company. :evil:

Reactions: bigbob2322

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I was offered a squonk capable RDA from many persons nice enough to note I am pretty broke til work starts, and I am being sent one, which is super extra awesome and nice. I'm sure I'll like squonking once I try it, but I think I should really pay off some debt before going squonk wild but I bet I like it and I still like all my other vapes, so it's going to be fine. Etc.

I really do like the Pulse's looks though. It's super handsome. Etc.

Anna

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    I think youre going to enjoy it. I won my first squonk and haven't stopped using it. It's a solid in my rotation. The only problem is that I feel like I use more liquid but it may just be me vaping it a lot! Have fun!
    I notice the same with juice , the squonk gods are thirsty ones.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread