Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry B

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2011
Nashville TN
Hello hello hello my friends,

SO check it out, a week or so ago i guess it was i found this vendor called Vape Dudes. Was hanging out on Elixir TV and someone came in and told us there was a code for a free bottle of juice and free shipping (promo is over now). So i went and checked them out as did the 30 or so people in the room with me. i picked up my free bottle as i am all about checking out new juices. They are fairly new so they did not have a ton of flavors or at least ones that caught my eye.

But they did have Absinthe which i had been wanting to try. First off let me say black licorice is indeed a love it or hate it kind of thing. Most people dont like it, i however love it.

Well my bottle arrived a lot of people told me they did not care much for theirs. They used words like purfumy i think.
Well i was leary but at the same time free juice is free juice. Checking out their site i did notice a few things i would like to see changed. they offer no custom pg/vg blending its what it is and they dont list what that mix it lol Looking at the juice i would say its a 80/20 or at most 70/30 pg/vg blend. a 10ml bottle is $8 which i have paid more for a 10ml and less as well. but 10ml is the only size they have. Vape Dudes is your reading this what up with that man?

LOL for testing purposes its all good but the big surprise is i could vape this stuff all day and night! Having traveled a lot and actually tasting real Absinthe i can tell you this is way off the mark from that.......and thats a good thing lol

But here is what made me fall in love with this juice, it is i swear dead on "good N Plenty" you guys know what that is right?

My personal taste would be to cut back on the sweetner a tad bit, but it is awesome. I will be ordering mroe of this to be sure. These guys are fairly new to the scene so go check em out, you might just be happily surprised like i was.

Welcome to VapeDudes.com - Hand-Crafted Gourmet eJuice

Now while i was really loving this new vendor the real purpose of this post is to ask a question. So is there any other juices i have over looked that are a spot on taste of something else. I mean a juice that taste just like not somewhat like not almost like i mean dead on close your eyes and thinking you were eating candy kinda thing?

Patrick21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
Midlands, United Kingdom
Wow by the sounds of it you are loving that taste :p hope i can find a juice i love so much in the future. Im still in the testing stages at the moment but im more interested in tobacco flavours. Maybe check out Liberty Flights? its the only site i have really been on myself but the main reason for this is that they have such a good variety of flavours especially if you like choclately and sweet ones like that but the flavour you speak of sounds very unique.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I am testing out my free sample right now. So far it is tasting pretty good. Just wanted to let you know that they do offer all their juices in the 30 ml size. Just click on your flavor. Scroll down just a bit and their are drop down boxes for both size and nic strength.

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
I am still waiting on the free appletini I ordered, can't wait to try it!! Good & Plenty.....I get a box of those maybe once every 4-5 years LOL - not usually my candy but occasionally it is good for variety lol.

I haven't even gotten a shipping confirmation email yet....I know a LOT of people signed up and people that also purchased things with their freebie are getting priority, so I'm trying not to be too concerned..

Homedude

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2011
Conroe, Texas
I am still waiting on the free appletini I ordered, can't wait to try it!! Good & Plenty.....I get a box of those maybe once every 4-5 years LOL - not usually my candy but occasionally it is good for variety lol.
I haven't even gotten a shipping confirmation email yet....I know a LOT of people signed up and people that also purchased things with their freebie are getting priority, so I'm trying not to be too concerned..

From their blog/facebook... they extended the free bottle offer from 100 to 600 bottles and then it looks like they had some folks abusing the system and slowing things down even more. They gave shipping priority to the paying customers and are working on catching up with the $0.00 orders.

They really seem like good folks who are just trying to get the word out and they got totally flooded. I'm sure they'll get your juice. If you had multiple orders from same IP address (roommates), you may want to give them a call because it could have been flagged with some of the shenanigans that was going on.

I got my order from them yesterday and It's some pretty nice juice. The packaging is above average quality with glossy graphic labels that should hold up for a while and super clear, hard plastic bottles.

Mango Ice - Not the strongest mango or menthol that I've tasted but still a very nice combination, very mellow and easy to vape. I'm sure I'll go through this bottle pretty quick.

Fire and Ice - I took WAY too big of a french inhale the first time I tried it and nearly hit the floor from all the coughing and choking. It was like snorting a line of crushed up Red Hots. I'm pretty sure this bottle will be with me for a long time. It's not that it's bad, it's just too potent for me. I'll reserve it for my non-smoking friends who want to mock my 'fake' cigarette.

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
From their blog/facebook... they extended the free bottle offer from 100 to 600 bottles and then it looks like they had some folks abusing the system and slowing things down even more. They gave shipping priority to the paying customers and are working on catching up with the $0.00 orders.

They really seem like good folks who are just trying to get the word out and they got totally flooded. I'm sure they'll get your juice. If you had multiple orders from same IP address (roommates), you may want to give them a call because it could have been flagged with some of the shenanigans that was going on.

I got my order from them yesterday and It's some pretty nice juice. The packaging is above average quality with glossy graphic labels that should hold up for a while and super clear, hard plastic bottles.

Mango Ice - Not the strongest mango or menthol that I've tasted but still a very nice combination, very mellow and easy to vape. I'm sure I'll go through this bottle pretty quick.

Fire and Ice - I took WAY too big of a french inhale the first time I tried it and nearly hit the floor from all the coughing and choking. It was like snorting a line of crushed up Red Hots. I'm pretty sure this bottle will be with me for a long time. It's not that it's bad, it's just too potent for me. I'll reserve it for my non-smoking friends who want to mock my 'fake' cigarette.

LOL!! How mean!! I tried a strong hot cinnamon juice once, almost died LOL. I was at a meet too, people were laughing at me lol :oops:

Yeah, I am sure you are right, they were flooded with requests. Only one order from my computer so I know I am safe there. But I also know since I only ordered the freebie I am not priority at the moment....I will be patient...lol

Homedude

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2011
Conroe, Texas
Now while i was really loving this new vendor the real purpose of this post is to ask a question. So is there any other juices i have over looked that are a spot on taste of something else. I mean a juice that taste just like not somewhat like not almost like i mean dead on close your eyes and thinking you were eating candy kinda thing?

I just picked up some Schweet Tartz from Spring Vapor and it's dead-on accurate for Sweet Tarts.

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL

Hmmm....well 2 favs of mine - hotvapes cherry sucka - really tastes like a yummy cherry sucker, it's my fav cherry so far, and madvapes mad grapes tastes either like a grape candy or grape popsicle, I bet with koolada added to make it cold it would taste even more like a grape popsicle....

luvinit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Northern NY, United States
I placed an order with these guys last week and can't wait to try them. I ordered the 10 bottle sampler pack, which is $60 ( I think!) but got it for $35 with a one time coupon code.. "vapordudes" which got me 40% off!! That's huge!! Ordered so many, I can't even remember what I'm getting.. so once again, I'm stalking the mailman!

Ladypixel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
La Verne, CA
I've tried a few of VapeDudes' flavors now. I very, very highly recommend their caramel apple -- to me, it's got that slightly-tangy tart-sweet apple flavor that a granny smith has, and then this rich, burny caramel overlaying it. The apple's what lingers in the mouth, though.

I'm not sure their pumpkin spice is for me, but I tend to be picky on the pumpkin-flavors. If it doesn't have that soft, rich, warm taste that pumpkin pie has, it tends to be off my interest list pretty quickly. That said, it's not bad, it's just not my thing.

My internal jury's still out on their Tobaccolicious. It's definitely a tobacco base, but it has a very sweet something to it (not quite maple, not vanilla, not sure what it is). I'm not sure that does it for me.

Looking forward to tasting more of their juice.

dlowmiller

Mar 10, 2012
Arkansas
Vape Dudes is my main e-juice supplier. They have a number of really great signature flavors, such as Star Fruit, Sugar Cookie, Mai Tai, Pure Guava, Blue Jitsu, Butterscotch Pudding, Apples to Oranges, Marshmallow, Blue Clouds, and Vanilla Mint, etc., as well as a large variety of other more common flavors. Their Appletini, Clove, Buttery Nipple, Cinnamon Roll, Chocolate Strawberry, Hazelnut Coffee, Orange Cream, and Strawberry Fields are favorites of mine among all the various suppliers I've used. They've always got good coupon codes active with up to 50% off your total order, free samples available daily, contests and giveaways regularly, and they always seem to throw in little extras with orders. Plus, they keep everyone up to date practically daily on their Facebook page. They're great guys who sell great e-juice at great prices. I give them two enthusiastic thumbs up. Do yourself a favor and check them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread