• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vape Meet December 15th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sl_rat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
Western, NY
it seems like the group is steadily moving toward agreement on December 15th. it seems like the Man Cave is also still in play, according to Jonny and Mo. so i'm now using my authority...
Let's call it official...

December 15th
at the Lodge.
time: 1pm-7pm

let's work out the details together. (and you all thought that i didn't keep up even when i wasn't here. shame on you...) :glare:

Last edited:

sl_rat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
Western, NY
So...we wanna have a secret santa thing, or just the usual juice-swapping and random party foods?

welcome to the conversation... LOL.

i think that the usual rules apply. most people will bring some snacks, we'll eat some Chinese food, and you'll make some kind of crock pot concoction that will lead the rest of us into year ending nightmares.... good times!!!

andyman97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Upstate NY, USA
welcome to the conversation... LOL.

i think that the usual rules apply. most people will bring some snacks, we'll eat some Chinese food, and you'll make some kind of crock pot concoction that will lead the rest of us into year ending nightmares.... good times!!!

I can have Jolie make some chili....hers is pretty good, it took second place in a cook-off. So what are the usual rules that apply? Not all of us were here last year...

sl_rat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
Western, NY
I can have Jolie make some chili....hers is pretty good, it took second place in a cook-off. So what are the usual rules that apply? Not all of us were here last year...

nothing, bud... those are the "usual rules". you should know that with our group, the "rules" are somewhat vague.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread