• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vape Meet! November 2nd :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Rachel*

Mar 15, 2013
Minnesota
Hey everyone who isn't on Facebook I wanted to swing by and extend an invitation to the vape Meet on Saturday November 2nd, at the Grumpy's Bar and Grill in Minneapolis (on Washington ave). The meet starts at 2, and potentially goes all night or until when people want to leave. We have a bunch of the local vendors attending and it should be a really good time. If you are on Facebook but not in one of the local social groups, you can RSVP here: https://www.facebook.com/events/663150743709262/?ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular. If you you aren't on FB or don't want to RSVP, no big deal just show up and hang out with one of the best communities this state has!
Look forward to meeting you all in person if you decide to come :)

rem700

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2011
Mn
I'm glad I saw this post. I'd like to attend. Just received my MVP V2 on Saturday, so now I have a device that's cool enough to fit in. I was decidedly uncool at the Davanni's get together. Picked-up the MVP from 101 Vape for cheap.

Innokin iTaste MVP V2.0 - 101 Vape

Now I need a certain ecig in order to fit in.

rem700

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2011
Mn
I enjoyed myself. Grumpy's is a great location for these get togethers. I spent most my time sampling juice flavors. Glad I brought a simple eGo battery with me. Wish we could buy directly from Baker White Premium E-Liquid. Picked up two bottles from PB Dragon.

Didn't hang long sorry I missed you I wanted to check out a MVP2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread