The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vape Meet! November 2nd :)

Discussion in 'MN Vapers' started by *Rachel*, Oct 23, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. *Rachel*

*Rachel* Full Member

Mar 15, 2013
    Minnesota
    Hey everyone who isn't on Facebook I wanted to swing by and extend an invitation to the Vape Meet on Saturday November 2nd, at the Grumpy's Bar and Grill in Minneapolis (on Washington ave). The meet starts at 2, and potentially goes all night or until when people want to leave. We have a bunch of the local vendors attending and it should be a really good time. If you are on Facebook but not in one of the local social groups, you can RSVP here: https://www.facebook.com/events/663150743709262/?ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular. If you you aren't on FB or don't want to RSVP, no big deal just show up and hang out with one of the best communities this state has!
    Look forward to meeting you all in person if you decide to come :)

2. JRudey

JRudey Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 20, 2013
    Twin Cities
    I'm glad I saw this post. I'd like to attend. Just received my MVP V2 on Saturday, so now I have a device that's cool enough to fit in. I was decidedly uncool at the Davanni's get together. Picked-up the MVP from 101 Vape for cheap.

Innokin iTaste MVP V2.0 - 101 Vape

3. rem700

rem700 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 29, 2011
    Mn
    Now I need a certain ecig in order to fit in.

4. sea

sea Senior Member ECF Veteran

I'm excited that there's a vape meet going on in Minneapolis proper and even better - half a mile from where I live.

5. rem700

Jul 29, 2011
    Mn
    Met a few but didn't get the chance to meet Rachel :(
    The weather was much to nice so I cut out early to get in a bike ride.

6. JRudey

JRudey Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 20, 2013
    Twin Cities
    I enjoyed myself. Grumpy's is a great location for these get togethers. I spent most my time sampling juice flavors. Glad I brought a simple eGo battery with me. Wish we could buy directly from Baker White Premium E-Liquid. Picked up two bottles from PB Dragon.

7. rem700

Jul 29, 2011
    Mn
    Didn't hang long sorry I missed you I wanted to check out a MVP2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.