• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vape Skool on TVN

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChellyNelly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
Aww mac, that sucks :( Try to log in on your phone :D hehehehe

I really don't think that the majority of us go there for the prizes though, Constantine, those are just a nice perk from some very generous vendors. I would say that most folks are there for the content and to chat with friends.

I should be there, my friends! Don't forget to remind me :laugh:

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise

I really don't think that the majority of us go there for the prizes though, Constantine, those are just a nice perk from some very generous vendors. I would say that most folks are there for the content and to chat with friends.

(done in the best Jeremy Irons as Simon Gruber voice)
a poor attempt at ze humor

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
Vancouver Island, BC Canada
www.youtube.com

Ya I will pop in if I have everything done, I think they forgot to send me that firebird that I won a couple weeks ago, that or CP is sitting on it :) not a big deal though since they sent me a free ViVi with that LT kit I got yesterday :D

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
Ya I will pop in if I have everything done, I think they forgot to send me that firebird that I won a couple weeks ago, that or CP is sitting on it :) not a big deal though since they sent me a free ViVi with that LT kit I got yesterday :D

:facepalm: i think it is CP.....when i won the twist it came in about a week and half later...reg. mail is getting nasty, and it would seem to even just get a letter out somewhere in 5 days you need to pay for expedited service, other wise snail mail is like a month at least

Eileithia

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
Cambridge, ON, CANADA
A little off topic, but I have to say, I think you'll enjoy the Firebirds. I just got my order of 20 phoenix LR Bottom Coils in the mail yesterday, and have been vaping up a storm since. Filled 4 with different juices this morning, been carrying them around in my pocket all day, swapping flavours, and not a drop has leaked from any of them.

Flavour is about an 8/10, Vapor is a 10/10, Throat hit is about a 8/10. My only real complaint is they do have a bit of an airy draw, so you have to force your self to draw a little slower on them. I may muck around with filling one of the air holes with some putty or tape or glue or something to see if I can tighten it up a bit.

Vaped and refilled 1 carto yesterday 3 times, no mess, no fuss, and no tank gunk (which was originally the biggest selling feature for me).

Excellent little cartos so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread