Status
Not open for further replies.

ejuiceconnoisseur

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2013
Melbourne, FL
[h=2]Vape33- Sunset Dream[/h] Filed under: E-Juice Reviews and Ratings — Leave a comment
December 23, 2013

Vape33 is showing the world, once again, that they can handle complexity with the sublimity of a true vape magician. This time, under the label of Sunset Dream, this top shelf E-juice manufacturer has undertaken to combine butterscotch, caramel, and white chocolate… three flavors that sound as though they must have been used in combination many, many times before. But when you really think about it. Milk chocolate and caramel… yes. Butterscotch… usually by itself or along with nutty, creamy, and/or doughy flavors. This juice, however, has interwoven these flavors so well, that the essence of white chocolate (if that really is the nearly-transparent ‘third’ flavor I’m detecting) only seems to serve as a booster for the other two. I used this as my ADV (All Day Vape) for about seven days straight which, as I’m sure you can imagine given my profession, is a damn rare thing.

Butterscotch and caramel blended together in equal amounts effectively creates a very sweet and creamy, sugar cane-esque taste. Creaminess backed by the creaminess of that white chocolate essence makes Sunset Dream by Vape33 a pure, unearthly pleasure to vape. The initial intake of vapor into your mouth will first announce that sugar cane flavor to your taste buds. running some of the fog through your nostrils, either from the back of your throat or with a French inhale, you’ll experience something akin to standing in a candy/fudge/ice cream shop (like Kilwins, for example… or Ghirardelli). Next, your full inhale will take that precious smoke-like candy down past the back of your tongue and down into your lungs, where according to the State of New York it will proceed to kill you by bursting out of your chest like you’re John Hurt in the film Alien... (Click here to read the rest of my review.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread