Vapefest St. Louis!!! 8/20-8/22!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

War Mouse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2010
Bay City MI
Vapefest Starts Tomorrow!!!!!!!!! I live like 20 mins from STL and will be there for the whole weekend. For those coming in from out of town I highly suggest you find a local to lead you to some of the nice bars/eateries in the area. Traffic will be horrible Fri. night with the baseball game. (Go Cardinals!) I am more than happy to show some people around when it's time to party. If you miss me just make sure you check out "The big Bang" It'll cost you $6 cover I think but you'll surely have a good time. PM for my info or other suggestions in the local area.

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
Vapefest Starts Tomorrow!!!!!!!!! I live like 20 mins from STL and will be there for the whole weekend. For those coming in from out of town I highly suggest you find a local to lead you to some of the nice bars/eateries in the area. Traffic will be horrible Fri. night with the baseball game. (Go Cardinals!) I am more than happy to show some people around when it's time to party. If you miss me just make sure you check out "The big Bang" It'll cost you $6 cover I think but you'll surely have a good time. PM for my info or other suggestions in the local area.
I am just hoping to get to go to Union Station on Friday night. I will be working all day on Saturday and we will probably just hang out at the hotel on Saturday night.

See you all TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread