• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vapefest UK 2011 is GO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayne_

Aug 8, 2010
East London
Hi all,
Sorry for the faffing about with the polls for a month to hold the meet(summer would have been nice because of the Venues outside grounds) but because of the popularity of the Venue free Saturdays were scarce. I had a provisional date booked for the 2nd week in September but after having a PM conversation with a friend things came to light which made me want to change the date to help them. So the date now for Vapefest 2011 will be the 22nd October 2011.
The venue will be The Moat House,Lichfield Street, Tamworth, Staffordshire B79 7QQ(Tamworth town centre).
A £200 non-refundable deposit is needed to secure the date asap. I have spoken to Cat and she will send off a cheque for that.
We have £540 in the Kitty from last years Fest so we are good to go!!

http://www.themoathousetamworth.co.uk/index.php

SO can we start getting excited now PLEASE!!!

Vendors planning on attending please pm me and i'll reserve a table for you.
Also Im hoping the vendors who donated stuff last year will come up trumps again this year so we can have raffles and be able to raise some money to pass the batton on to next years Event.
Ill keep you all updated on all the forums as i add things :p
Many thanks Wayne

EDIT : Just to clarify this is a FREE EVENT. Attendees pay nothing to attend. Its been paid for out of last years meet.

Heres the Guide which will updated constantly http://ukvapers.com/topic/5742-uk-vapefest-for-dummies-2011/

Last edited:

Wayne_

Aug 8, 2010
East London
My bad, I thought Wayne was asking everyone who attends for £200 each...that'll teach me for not reading properly. In that case I may well have to get in the car and drive up for the day.

Look forward to it.

Its a ll free mate lol If you'd have read faster it was £350 quid to hire the venue for the day..you might have shat yourself lol

Look forward to seeing everyone:2cool:

Last edited:

Wayne_

Aug 8, 2010
East London
Given that i knew nothing about ecigs 3 months ago but now know at least 10 people in my area that use them (mainly thanks to my promoton of them) I predcit you will get at least twice as many people this year as last.

Cat and Co worked bloody hard organising last years meet. Everyone attending had a bloody good day,myself included

Last edited:

Al Capwn

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Oxford, United Kingdom
Cat and Co worked bloody hard organising last years meet. Everyone attending had a bloody good day,myself included

Sorry mate I think you misunderstood (or I have). I am not slagging last year's event off, I'm just saying that the amount of people who now use ecigs has probably doubled since last year and so it's natural to expect more people to go (next year will be double again IMO).

I wish I'd have found ecigs sooner myself and if I had I would have come last year definately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread