Status
Not open for further replies.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
I have one. Once it is built, I like it very much, good flavor, satisfactory vapor, nice air control. It is an easy build in that the coil placement is easy and the set screw clamps the wire rather than a wrap. The method of getting the wicking material from the deck into the "tank" can be tricky of us rayon users due to the amount of rayon that has to be moved through the holes in deck into the tank. I'll bet cotton users have no difficulty.

I'm opening a thread for these as I'm interested in getting one. Anyone interested, or anyone get's one, I'd like to see a discussion on it.

Coolsiggy

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2018
Perth, Western Australia
I received my Galaxy yesterday, 0.94ohm 2.5ID. 28g 8t SS, 420 at 22watts with rayon, so easy to build on. The tank-squonk concept is a real winner.
How do you get rayon into a 30ga SS coil...let alone get the wire to clamp, a tough call. Using 28ga and a finger nail I thread the rayon then push/pull the rayon to adjust the coil shape.

Reactions: oplholik

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
I put mine on the Asmodus Pumper 18, because the pumping mechanism doesn't allow excess juice to be sucked back into the bottle, and, as a new squonker, I was worried about oversquonking. It works very well, and I've bought two more, one for my second Pumper and one for a Spruzza.

Reactions: Coolsiggy

dsheik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2014
overland park, KS
Yeah this is an excellent RDA or I guess RDTA for squonking. Its the best squonking atomizer Ive used. Had the first one for several months now, and had to get another a few months ago cause I like swaping flavors but like to have them already set up, and I hated the downgrade going to a different RDA. Didnt matter which one it was always a downgrade. I really need a 3rd one but am considering the Vapefly Holic or may just get both and be done with it.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Yeah this is an excellent RDA or I guess RDTA for squonking. Its the best squonking atomizer Ive used. Had the first one for several months now, and had to get another a few months ago cause I like swaping flavors but like to have them already set up, and I hated the downgrade going to a different RDA. Didnt matter which one it was always a downgrade. I really need a 3rd one but am considering the Vapefly Holic or may just get both and be done with it.

I got Both and am Very Happily done with it:D
    The Holic is Vapetastic if I do say so myself, I do recommend:vapor:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread