Vapefly Wormhole RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Violetti Usva

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2017
I watched this last night too and itt looks great - really impressed by how they did the side airflow with extra holes so that you always touch the coil. Looks like a great atty - shame I've already spent so much of my food budget on vaping stuff already this year...maybe by the time I can afford it there will be the same thing with tall bottom airflow tubes too and all other devices will be obsolete!

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
Well I didn't wait for the weekend. Today I ordered a avapefly Wormhole RDA and an hcigar Aurora squonk mod. It the same setup Daniel is using in the video. I've been wanting a new regulated squonk mod and anything from Vandy Vapes is out of the question.

bsidb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
Leroy,NY
Well I didn't wait for the weekend. Today I ordered a avapefly Wormhole RDA and an Hcigar Aurora squonk mod. It the same setup Daniel is using in the video. I've been wanting a new regulated squonk mod and anything from Vandy Vapes is out of the question.

that will be a nice set of stuff

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
Today I got my Vapefly Wormhole RDA and all I can say is WOW! This RDA is amazing so far. I threw in some round wire SS 316L 3mm id 8 wrap coils .19 ohms. Running in tc 60 watts 430°F. The flavor is amazing with thick dense clouds. I have the inside airflow wide open and one hole cutoff on the side airflow. I'm using Vapetasia pineapple express ejuice 3mg. My favorite RDA is my Lucid but I think the Wormhole might take the #1 spot. I'll use it this week and throw in some fused claptons this weekend.

jim_87

Resident Forum Lurker
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2018
USA
I got a Hotcig Aurora so I put a single coil in the Vapefly Wormhole. Now I'm not usually a single coil person but this RDA is really amazing even wiyh a single coil. In all honesty if you haven't looked at this RDA you're making a mistake.
Something else that will get added to my wishlist...:thumb:

• Winner
Reactions: fitchy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread