Vapelustion Hannya Nano Kit Preview | 2 Pairs Of Panels Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Hey guys. Have you heard about or used the Hannya mod kit by Vapelustion? This time I'm gonna introduce the pod mod version to it – Vapelustion Hannya Nano Kit. Ok, let's dive down for more details.

Vapelustion Hannya Nano Kit basically continues the theme factor of the original Hannya mod, with purchase you can get two pairs of metal panels of different themes. Powered by a built-in 600mAh battery, the whole device is draw activated. There is no information about the output, but I think it is fixed as I didn't see any adjustment button. Charges are done by way of a Type-C USB port on the bottom, a full charge only takes about 30minutes. In addition, Hannya Nano also comes with a range of safety features, so there is really nothing to worry about.
Vapelustion_Hannya_Nano_Pod_System_Kit.jpg

As for the pod, it can hold up t0 2ml of your favorite e-juice and is refillable via a side filling port. The coil inside the pod has a resistance of 1.2ohm, very suitable for e-liquids with high nicotine content, including nic salt. However, the coil is non-replaceable, so you have to get a new pod when it is past its best. For portability, the kit also provides you with a Hannya themed lanyard. All in all, you might as well give it a shot if interested.

Where to buy: [Pre-order] Vapelustion Hannya Nano Pod System kit 600mAh

Parameters
Material: Plastic+Metal
Size: 66.1mm x 48.8mm x 13.9mm
Battery: Built-in 600mAh
Charging Port: Type-C
Cartridge Capacity: 2ml
Resistance: 1.2ohm

You may also like: Geekvape Aegis Boost $25.69

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread