Vapemail...28 days vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmoKnoMoCigZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
constitution state
28 days vape just ran a special on Vapor Joe`s offering 9 15ml bottles of their flavors. 6 of these are supposed to be barrel aged and all steeped at least 28 days. too bad i came down with a nasty head cold and my taste is way off. here is what i got:

King’s Castle – Plum Wine. King’s Hand – Caramel Ice Cream. King’s Throne – Rum tobacco.
Queen’s Biscuit – Lemon Cookie. Queen’s Cake – Cinnamon Cake. Queen’s Garden – Fruit Menthol.
Knight’s Rum – Spiced Rum. Knight’s Cross – Vanilla Custard. Knight’s Honor – Banana Custard.

anybody else try these? are they new? i will review when my taste buds revive. :vapor:

Last edited:

SmoKnoMoCigZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
constitution state
Those sound delicious to me, especially Kings Hand and Knights Cross. I saw the offer however I must have been too late. I think the offer sold out.

yes i think they pulled the offer in a matter of hours because they sold so quickly. i have only tried 1 so far, the king`s hand. even with my cold it is tasty. i`m going to hold off on the others till my head clears up. :toast:

SmoKnoMoCigZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
constitution state
Mines on its way! It seems to have left Florida (I think) Christmas Day. It seems to be a juice line that lots of people like. I haven't tried any myself yet, but can't wait. It was such a good deal.

shipped from Tennessee. yes it was a good deal. vapor joe`s comes up with some great deals :vapor:

Pinot

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2014
New Zealand
shipped from Tennessee. yes it was a good deal. vapor joe`s comes up with some great deals :vapor:

Yes, went from Tennessee to Florida (last scan). Not sure where it will leave the US from. By the time I get it I will be able to relabel it 38 days vape, or maybe even 42 days vape lol. My fault for living on the other side of the planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread