Not open for further replies.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
I had the pleasure of meeting Todd Gano at the Phili Vape Fest. He's truly a great guy... Kind, patient, engaging and wise.

Here's an example of what a great guy Todd is: He brought more free samples than he brought "stock" to sell. Who does that?

His racks of free samples was a terrific way for me to try many of his different liquids.

I want to discuss a few of the ones than made the largest splash with me...

These might not be new, but they are new to me...

1. Cherry Cola. A+++ I never would have ordered this flavor because I am not a "sweets" person.
I assure you, these cola flavored vapes are not overly sweet. They are mildly sweet, with a little pop and tanginess in your tastebuds.
Todd's Cherry Cola was spot on... more cola than cherry, but just enough cherry to make it impossible to put down. I loaded this juice into my reo and vaped it dry in about an hour...
I ordered more from the website immediately.
Lastly... Todd's cherry flavoring is super good. It's a natural cherry flavor as opposed to a candy or syrup flavored cherry.

2. Peach Tobacco... I am not a fan of fresh leaf steeped tobacco at all... until you add fruit or something else to it... as soon as you add flavor and it becomes the base of the flavor, it comes alive. Fresh leaf tobacco carries flavor magnificently...
The Peach Tobacco from Vaperite is a memorable vape and should appeal more to tobacco lovers than fruit lovers...
Hope this makes sense: It tastes more like peach infused tobacco than it does peach + tobacco...
It has generous throat hit and plenty of vapor.

3. AVP Tobacco... This is one that I have wanted to try for a very long time... I never tried it until Vapefest. Like the Peach, it is Todd's fresh leaf steeped tobacco infused with auave, prune and vanilla. It is a rich, warm and luxurious vape. Flavor is not overpowering whatsoever... nor would I call it mild... it's just very vapable... it has "all day vaping" quality.

4. Organic Bananas Foster. Okay, I have already reviewed this one twice and I always state that it is one of the 5 best vapes ever created.
So, it's not new to me...
You... my friends should try it.
Yes, it is sweet...
Flavor is deep and memorable.

Unless you are someone who requires the intense throat hit dekangs... I think it's about time you try Vaperite. They have a lot of winners. Many of their liquids are reviewed already and you can make informed decisions... Here are some flavors you might want to order the first time around:
Bananas Foster, Kona Cream, Organic RY4, AVP Tobacco, Toffee Waffle, 777, Peach Tobacco and Blueberry pancakes.

One last flavor...
I went though my 3mls too quickly and didn't really get enough of an impression to review... but Todd has come out with a new flavor named Tuscany Tobacco...
I really liked it. For now, I'll say that it seemed like a really interesting and original take on a 555.
A bit more intense than his other flavors. It was really good.

Jackinkc

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2011
Kansas City
Great review Tango. I concur with your opinion of Todd. I'm in love with his juices and email him at least once a week, he must think I'm a nut, :). He is always very fast about getting back to me and helping me out.

If I may, I would like to add another flavor I think people might like. Strawberry Shortcake. By far, this is my #1 juice. For me, it replaces the actual feeling of smoking a real analog, more than any other juice I have tried. I know that sounds crazy considering it's strawberry, but for some reason it holds true to me. It's such a smooth vape. Not too strong, great flavor, loads of vapor, and the TH for me is perfect. It's more the feeling than the flavor if that makes sense.

I just emailed him before I came on to review this thread. I'm hoping he can create the same base, but instead of the strawberry, use different fruits like Blueberry and Peach. I'm hoping it's something simple and he can do it.

I have not yet tried the Cherry Cola or Peach Tobacco. I plan on giving them a try on my next order. I think I'm going to like the Peach Tobacco.

Thanks again for another great review Tango!

Jack

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
I know that sounds crazy considering it's strawberry,

Not at all.
Want2Vape's Creme Brulee tastes exactly like the camel lights/marlboro lights I smoked for 19 years except it has a sweet finish. It's been the best replacement for me.

Thanks for the heads up on the Strawberry Shortcake. If it's anything as good as Bananas foster then I'm in/

hollyberry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Raleigh, North Carolina
Great review Tango. I concur with your opinion of Todd. I'm in love with his juices and email him at least once a week, he must think I'm a nut, :). He is always very fast about getting back to me and helping me out.

If I may, I would like to add another flavor I think people might like. Strawberry Shortcake. By far, this is my #1 juice. For me, it replaces the actual feeling of smoking a real analog, more than any other juice I have tried. I know that sounds crazy considering it's strawberry, but for some reason it holds true to me. It's such a smooth vape. Not too strong, great flavor, loads of vapor, and the TH for me is perfect. It's more the feeling than the flavor if that makes sense.

I just emailed him before I came on to review this thread. I'm hoping he can create the same base, but instead of the strawberry, use different fruits like Blueberry and Peach. I'm hoping it's something simple and he can do it.

I have not yet tried the Cherry Cola or Peach Tobacco. I plan on giving them a try on my next order. I think I'm going to like the Peach Tobacco.

Thanks again for another great review Tango!

Jack

As soon as I read this review, I looked through the samples I got at VapeFest and found my Strawberry Shortcake so I could try it out. OMG, it is delicious!! I will be ordering some of this for sure. Thanks so much for mentioning it here!!

Moshmarr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2010
Minneapolis
Me too! Just placed first order. Getting Strawberry shortcake, cake batter, kona cream and blueberry pancake;)

All excellent choices IMO. I honestly never thought I'd be that into a strawberry flavor as i tend towards tobacco and coffee vapes, but it's reallly worth trying a sample, at least.
Vaperite also has a new organic chai flavor that I am really enjoying. I love AV's chai as well, and this seems to be in the same league- perhaps a bit more subtle, but delicious. You can really pick out each flavor element, and they seem to be balanced quite well. There's this natural smooth almond that I've been eyeing lately too...

zotzer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
Virginia
Gosh darnit, I just placed a brand new Vaperite order today and forgot to add the Chai. How did I miss it? I always go through each page. Rats rats rats!

Anyway, I just tried the sample I got of the strawberry shortcake, and it IS quite delicious. Funny, I don't do the dessert vape thing, but the SS is not sweet. More tangy and fresh and very natural tasting.

I'm going add a +1 for their House Extracted Natural Tobacco. It sits there kind of forgotten in my juice box, but every time I vape it, I think "Dang, I keep forgetting how GOOD this is!". It's not a fancy flavor....just outright, ever-so-slightly-sweet, tobacco GOODNESS!!

The APV and Rou's, though....they actually invade my dreams from time to time. LOL

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Gosh darnit, I just placed a brand new Vaperite order today and forgot to add the Chai. How did I miss it? I always go through each page. Rats rats rats!

Anyway, I just tried the sample I got of the strawberry shortcake, and it IS quite delicious. Funny, I don't do the dessert vape thing, but the SS is not sweet. More tangy and fresh and very natural tasting.

I'm going add a +1 for their House Extracted Natural Tobacco. It sits there kind of forgotten in my juice box, but every time I vape it, I think "Dang, I keep forgetting how GOOD this is!". It's not a fancy flavor....just outright, ever-so-slightly-sweet, tobacco GOODNESS!!

The APV and Rou's, though....they actually invade my dreams from time to time. LOL

Now your talking - APV & Rou's Rock. I'm going to have to try the Chai and Strawberry Shortcake.

Thanks for the thread, lasttango. I was looking for a coffee that I liked and had almost given up. Based on some of the reviews I read here, I decided to try Todd's Organic Kona Cream. Just got it 3 days ago and it's FANTASTIC. So good I could vape it all day. The sample Cappuccino was also very good. I wanted to order some other flavors but wasn't sure what to choose. Now I know what to order.

Might pick up one of his t-shirts also. Would go great at the Florida VapeStock coming here in June. I wonder if Todd is going to make it down.

By the way, I grew up in your neck of the woods. New Castle. Went to Salesianum High School for 2 years and then William Penn for my junior and senior year. Thanks again.

tforce7878

Apr 6, 2011
baltimore
I am going to have to try VaperRite juices after all these reviews! My mouth is watering! I am new to all this and it's very overwhelming. I have been using JC juices because they are made in America. I can't figure out who makes what, where, how?I I looked at VapeRite's site and they seem to have so many more flavors and options. I am excited to try it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread