Vaperize Vapors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nu2m0dng

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
EPH, WV
Yes they are legit; the only bad thing is they are out of Guam and that means it takes a little longer to get things but they do ship free on orders over $50. I too was skeptical when I was sent an invoice to pay thru PP but I went on and proceeded. I ordered a Zenith V1 from them but had to send it back due to the AFC ring not lining up correctly with the air hole slots and a bad center pin. That said they were very willing to correct the issue. Now I'm waiting for the Zenith V2 to come in as an exchange.

Yiorgo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Chicago, Illinois
Yes they are legit; the only bad thing is they are out of Guam and that means it takes a little longer to get things but they do ship free on orders over $50. I too was skeptical when I was sent an invoice to pay thru PP but I went on and proceeded. I ordered a Zenith V1 from them but had to send it back due to the AFC ring not lining up correctly with the air hole slots and a bad center pin. That said they were very willing to correct the issue. Now I'm waiting for the Zenith V2 to come in as an exchange.
Did they get the v2 out to you? This vendor stopped returning emails only an automated message.... Phone is disconnected I just had to dispute charges with a pre order that there hasn't been any info on since the end of may.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Nu2m0dng

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
EPH, WV
Did they get the v2 out to you? This vendor stopped returning emails only an automated message.... Phone is disconnected I just had to dispute charges with a pre order that there hasn't been any info on since the end of may.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

No, they never did? They also stopped replying to my emails. After finding their number online I called them every couple days and got excuse after excuse. I finally found one here on the mainland and cancelled my order with them. After waiting a week with no action on my refund I filed a dispute to get my money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread