VapeSafe review

Status
Not open for further replies.

NurseCin

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2010
Southwest Florida
Very fast shipping! I placed an order for e-liquid on Friday Oct 29th and received my package today (11-01). They even threw in a free 10ml bottle of juice! I ordered mostly 5ml bottles because I'm fairly new to vaping and want to try different products from different vendors.

I also found it very simple to navigate around their website....and it is easy to check the status of your order in your account. The only down side (at least to me) is that they dont send out confirmation emails for shipping. Still a very nice experience with this vendor IMO.

Maggiescruzin

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Redondo Beach, CA
I LOVE Vapesafe! the flavors are amazing and the customer service is the best! I ordered my first order and had some 11 mg with one 0 mg bottle. Melissa called me an hour after I placed the order to make sure I hadn't made a mistake. The last time I ordered I had to change an order that was for a friend so I called her...she switched flavors for me no problem. Now, for the flavors...amazing is the word for all of them I have tried. My favorites at the moment are Dark Matter and Cream Dream. The Dark Matter is exactly what it is supposed to taste like..German Chocolate cake, and this was right out of the mailbox, with no time to steep. I am working my way through all the flavors, but so far those two, Ripple effect, Serenity, Guilty pleasures, and Apollo's apple are A+. Should I add I love the names as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread