[Vapesourcing Giveaway] - Win VOOPOO Argus Pod Vape Kit for Free - 6/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Hello friends, we bring a new round of giveaways and the prize is the new Voopoo Argus Pod System Kit. We wish you like it.

This new Argus Vape Kit has the potential to give you the perfect e-cigarette with a classic look. It is made of zinc alloy and leather with a comfortable texture. It has a 2ml VOOPOO Argus pod, 800mAh integrated battery, max 20W output, ITO atomization technology and a 4-hole air intake for beginners.

More details about this kit can see at VOOPOO Argus Pod System Kit 800mAh 20W
VOOPOO_Argus_(1).jpg

Simple to enter:

1. Do you like Voopoo vape brand products, which one do you like best?

2. Which new Voopoo brand products do you like best recently?

3. What is the favorite vape kit you like for Voopoo?

Note:
1. Due to the suspension of logistics, we are temporarily unable to ship to Russia and Ukraine, please understand.
2. You must be 21 or older.
3. The contest will end on 10.06.2022 and one winner will be chosen via random.org.
4. Number your replies.
5. Each entrant with no more than 3 replies.

Reactions: dreamvaper

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
1. Yes I like voo poo products. I only really use three different commercial coil tanks and one of them is the PNP pod. I also like the original Argus GT. I have quite a lot of VooPoo stuff and it's because the company chooses to usually use their coils for a large number of devices. Plus they created an RBA for it which is really nice so it can help multiple different types of vapors

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
3. I guess it would have to be a tie on which product is my favorite. Because as far as a kit goes with a mod that is separate from the atomizer it would be the Argus GT with the PNP pod. But I don't like to take my mods outside of the house especially if I like them. I don't want to accidentally drop them and have them break. So when I go outside of the house with a pod I often take my Navi pod mod. Same coils internal battery and while I do really appreciate the little guy it's not as big of a deal to me to drop one of those as it would be to drop a whole mod with heavy batteries in it. So it's a cross between those two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread