[Vapesourcing Giveaway] - Win VOOPOO Drag Q Kit for Free - 6/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ssmilo

Apr 20, 2022
No#1
I am reposting this because I forgot to number my first one. Here is a copy of it.
  1. have the voopoo drag 3 and I love it. I have never had any issues with it and it never leaks. I have been researching the Drag Q and cannot wait to get one. All the reviews on it are excellent. So excited about getting one

1 minute ago
    + QuoteReplyTop
< Prev12

Ssmilo

Apr 20, 2022
Hello friends, we bring a new round of giveaways and the prize is the new Voopoo Drag Q Kit. We wish you like it.

Entering the MTL and RDL vape event, the VOOPOO Drag Q Kit runs at a maximum output of 25W and is powered by a 1250mAh internal battery. It is portable and features a unique crown wheel, knurled top cover, buttons, and pull mechanism.

More details about this kit can see at VOOPOO Drag Q Pod System Kit 1250mAh 25W
VOOPOO_Drag_Q_Kit_(2).jpg

Simple to enter:

1. Do you like Voopoo vape brand products, which one do you like best?

2. Which new Voopoo brand products do you like best recently?

3. What the favorite vape kit you like for Voopoo?

Note:
1. Due to the suspension of logistics, we are temporarily unable to ship to Russia and Ukraine, please understand.
2. You must be 21 or older.
3. The contest will end on 22.06.2022 and one winner will be chosen via random.org.
4. Number your replies.
5. Each entrant with no more than 3 replies.
Hello friends, we bring a new round of giveaways and the prize is the new Voopoo Drag Q Kit. We wish you like it.

Entering the MTL and RDL vape event, the VOOPOO Drag Q Kit runs at a maximum output of 25W and is powered by a 1250mAh internal battery. It is portable and features a unique crown wheel, knurled top cover, buttons, and pull mechanism.

Simple to enter:

Note:
1. Due to the suspension of logistics, we are temporarily unable to ship to Russia and Ukraine, please understand.
3. The contest will end on 22.06.2022 and one winner will be chosen via random.org.
4. Number your replies.

Ssmilo

Apr 20, 2022

Simple to enter:

Note:
4. Number your replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread