Vapesourcing ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkCarter

Mar 17, 2020
I placed an order with vapesourcing way back on December 21st of last year and haven't received anything.
Normally they are ok at fulfilling orders, or at least they were... Anyways, I have sent numerous messages to them and never get any response back.
I have been trying to just cancel the order and get a refund. But again, they are not responding.
If anyone reading this can help with this or advise me what to do, please help.
I am a disabled veteran and have limited enough money as it is without some company trying to scam me.
I just want a refund at this point. I've been waiting since before Christmas of last year. I know that this was a pre-order item and all, but .......n.
I see people who have won it from vapesourcing and they have already received theirs!
I ....ing pay for mine well before their stupid giveaway and am STILL ....ing waiting!!!
I want my money back Vapesourcing. You know that I do. (I've lost count how times I have emailed your sorry asses.)
Customer service is a ....ing joke.

MarkCarter

Mar 17, 2020
Order #100253821
I have tried messaging through your website, on Facebook, and every other email I could find and I will continue to do so until someone ....ing answers me.
I just want a refund at this point. I've been waiting since before Christmas of last year. I know that this was a pre-order item and all, but .......n.
I see people who have won it from vapesourcing and they have already received theirs!
I ....ing pay for mine well before their stupid giveaway and am STILL ....ing waiting!!!
I want my money back Vapesourcing. You know that I do. (I've lost count how times I have emailed your sorry asses.)
Customer service is a ....ing joke.
I am a disabled veteran living on a limited income. Will this post go unanswered as my multiple emails, Facebook posts, and form messages I have tried to send from your worthless website?
I just my money back.
FB_IMG_1584476040851.jpg
FB_IMG_1584476040851.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: Izan

MarkCarter

Mar 17, 2020
Hi and welcome to the ECF.
If you paid with paypal, open a dispute and request a refund.
If the products are "In Stock" and you want to try this vendor again, reorder.

COVid-19 is causing many issues, problem and delays. Anyone placing an order from a Chinese company needs to keep this in mind.

Best of luck
I
I have already done this, but thanks for pointing out the obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread