Vapestock 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
It was a blast folks. I was totally overwhelmed by the accolades I received from complete strangers. Perhaps the wrong word here, because they are no longer strangers :) but they were ;)

I had absolutely no clue wrt the effect I have had on folks, I was speechless... the smiles on these fine folks faces were priceless.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Some great pics Switcher, looks like You, Issac, and Warf all had a super nice time, glad you and Issac got to spend some good old vaping time in there.
I was definitely nice to finally hook UP and hang with the man. He hugged me so hard I thought he was going to crack a rib :lol: Some fond memories not soon to be forgotten.

What pained me the most is that amidst all the camaraderie were folks that used the venue for shoplifting. :( :mad:

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
We all know what a sweetie Isaac is...I can tell you ...add Switched & Wharf to that list !
Y'all are in my heart forever !

I had a great time at their tables. Meeting everyone was awesome! It was good to finally meet old friends. I did slip out for too long, and I never made it back to their tables though. And, I lost track of everyone after the event (I went out for steak).

It was a blast, and next time, I am doing my meet-and-greets from these tables!

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I was definitely nice to finally hook UP and hang with the man. He hugged me so hard I thought he was going to crack a rib :lol: Some fond memories not soon to be forgotten.

What pained me the most is that amidst all the camaraderie were folks that used the venue for shoplifting. :( :mad:

We like to think everyone is nice in our vaping world but the lowlifes seem to infiltrate everywhere. The odd thing is if a vaper needs help they're usually taken care of by asking instead of stooping so low. Some people just don't think too much of themselves and will sell themselves and embarass their families for very little though. It's sad.
The good thing is that the good far outweigh the bad.:toast:

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
Ahmen TT, she is beautiful inside and out :)

Speaking of ~ I have talked quite a bit and have come to know Isaac quite well. He has helped, mentored and been instrumental in the success of my business. And I've known him to have such generosity of spirit. So it was a gift for me to meet and hang with the man because if possible he's just that and more in person...... Thank you Isaac for all you've done for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread