VapeTVLive.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

blacksmithpro

Aug 20, 2010
London, UK
VapeTVLive.com is the Original and Best vaping Entertainment Network featuring an amazing lineup of hosts with shows 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

Our Current Schedule:

Monday @8 Basilray w/ The Great Atty Debate @9 COV @10 Ofortuna w/ GeekVaping @11 VaperVW

Tuesday @8 Flitzanu w/ The FlitzFix @9 KVS @10 Shady w/ vaping n Tech Talk @11 HotVapes @12 VapeHound w/ The HoundPound

Wednesday @1pm SirOgre w/ Afternoon VapingInsanity @8 BlacksmithPro @9 XDoctorVapes @10 JV @11 SgtTaz & DangerGirl w/ SgtDangerNation

Thursday @8 LX @9 ViPhan w/ DIY @10 Ivisi w/ Rock ' n vape @11 Sl1pg8r w/ The SlipStream @12:30 JG w/ WhoIsJohnGawlt

Friday @2pm DangerGirl w/ BannedSongs 'n VapeyFun @8 First Fridays w/ GrimmGreen & TheVapeBabe @9 Cozzicon @10 MerGryphon the ModJunkie

Saturday @3pm SaintVape @8 Second Saturdays WCV Meet Stream w/ Ed TheGreen @9 VaperVW @10 LordShad0w w/ VapeyKnowledgeBase & SithTunes

Sunday @3pm est SaintVape @8 Skruff SkrufflingWithSkruff @9 SirOgre w/ VapingInsanity @10 MrE @11 VapeTV On 11

Every night after regularly scheduled shows is a tunes n chat hang out w/ LM or BSP until 4am est.

All are welcome, hope to see you there :)

vapetvlive_banner.jpg

blacksmithpro

Aug 20, 2010
London, UK
Tonight On VapeTVLive.com @11pm est VapeTV On 11 will be joined by special guests Adam, Jack & Scott of VaporCast for debate and discussion of the latest news in the world of Vaping and tobacco harm reduction, be there!

Apologies but this week's show has had to be postponed due to illness on part of a couple of hosts. We will be back next week :)

Last edited:

Ivisi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Orlando, FL
www.composed-chaos.com
My show typically airs Thursday evenings at 10PM EST. I feature live music and vaping talk for about an hour or so. And when I say live music, I mean full-on rock songs with backing tracks and me on electric guitar. Sometimes it's classic rock, sometimes progressive rock/metal, 80's hair metal, grunge, nu-metal, you never know what's going to be playing.

I have a thread here dedicated to the show, and I'm going to get back in the habit of posting show notes and links to replay. Anyways, join me if you get a chance to, I strive to be informative yet entertaining. :)

VapeTV | VapeTVLive

blacksmithpro

Aug 20, 2010
London, UK
The New Schedule:

Monday @8 AlmightyGod w/ The Vaping Evolution @9 CloudsOfVapor @10 Ofortuna w/ GeekVaping @11 VaperVW @12 SirOgre w/ VapingInsanity

Tuesday @8 Flitzanu w/ The FlitzFix @9 KalamazooVaporShop @10 Shady w/ VapingTechTalk @11 HotVapes @12 VapeHound w/ TheHoundPound

Wednesday @4pm SirOgre w/ Afternoon VapingInsanity @8 BlacksmithPro @9 XDoctorVapes @10 JuicyVapor @11 SgtTaz & DangerGirl w/ SgtDangerNation

Thursday @8 LiquidXpress @9 ViPhan w/ DIY @10 Ivisi w/ Rock ' n Vape @11 Sl1pg8r w/ The SlipStream @12:30 JG w/ WhoIsJohnGawlt

Friday @2pm DangerGirl w/ BannedSongs 'n VapeyFun @8 First Fridays w/ GrimmGreen & TheVapeBabe @8pm CrazyLloyd w/ AngerManagement @9 MrShawn w/ LoneStarVaping @10 MerGryphon the ModJunkie

Saturday @8 Second Saturdays WCV Meet Stream w/ Ed TheGreen @8pm SaintVape @9 VaperVW @10 LordShad0w w/ VapeyKnowledgeBase & SithTunes

Sunday @3pm est SaintVape @8 Skruff SkrufflingWithSkruff @9 Alternating Show Host @10 Mister-E-Liquid @11 VapeTV On 11 (on holiday)

Every night after scheduled shows Tunes n Chat hangout with DJLM or BSP until 3pm est.

New hosts & shows coming soon and VapeTV On 11 is returning, stay tuned!

blacksmithpro

Aug 20, 2010
London, UK
As many of you know, stickam has now closed its doors so many networks have moved elsewhere to other streaming services. VapeTVLive has done likewise and as of today can be found at justin.tv/vapetv or as always, you can always find us at VapeTVLive.com
You will need a justintv account to enter the chat and if coming via the vtvlive url, you will enter the New VapeTV.com which launched this morning. Please do come by and re-sign up to the new site as this is a total transition to an entirely new system, new look, new way of interacting with one another and sharing all that makes us different and amazing yet linked through this simple and incredible thing we call Vaping!
The VTVLive schedule is unchanged, we will still be broadcasting 7 nights a week, 365 days a year with amazing hosts!

Last edited:

blacksmithpro

Aug 20, 2010
London, UK
The New Schedule:

Monday @8 AlmightyGod w/ The Vaping Evolution @9 CloudsOfVapor @10 DJLM Jamz @11 VaperVW @12 SirOgre w/ VapingInsanity

Tuesday @8 Flitzanu w/ The FlitzFix @9 Mister-E-Liquid @10 Sl1pg8r w/ TheSlipStream @11 HoundPound w/ VapeHound & Lady K @12 LadyStrange's StrangeHour

Wednesday @1pm SirOgre w/ Afternoon VapingInsanity @8 BlacksmithPro @9 XDoctorVapes @10 SgtTaz & DangerGirl w/ SgtDangerNation

Thursday @8 LiquidXpress @9 ViPhan w/ VIPlounge @10 Ivisi w/ Rock ' n Vape @11 Bishopheals ThereCanOnlyBeOne @2am JG w/ WhoIsJohnGawlt

Friday @8 First Fridays w/ GrimmGreen & TheVapeBabe @8pm CrazyLloyd w/ AngerManagement @9 MrShawn w/ LoneStarVaping @10 MerGryphon the ModJunkie @11 DangerGirl w/ BannedSongs n VapeyFun @12 CrashVapes w/ VapeTastic

Saturday @8 Second Saturdays WCV Meet Stream w/ Ed TheGreen @8pm SaintVape @9 Shady w/ VapingNtechTalk @10 SaintVape

Sunday @8 Skruff w/ SkruffShotFirst @9 Bishopheals ThereCanOnlyBeOne @10 SaintVape @11 HoundPound w/ VapeHound & Lady K

Every night after scheduled shows Tunes n Chat hangout with DJLM or BSP until 3pm est.

VapeTVLive.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread