Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Sheda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Tampa, FL
Just got my first order in from them Yesterday (ordered saturday... kudos on quick ship.. it helps they are only a few hours away).

Got the Pineapple and the Thin mint.

Both a little hot out of the mail, ran them through the UC for a few hours, and left open last night.

While both still have a ways to go, they are both showing much potential. The pineapple is good alone, but a little powerful. Mixed with MBV Whipped Cream it's very good.. Can't wait for it to mature. And try it again in a week or two.

These thing mellow the way I think they will, I will be re-ordering them.

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South
Just got my first order in from them Yesterday (ordered saturday... kudos on quick ship.. it helps they are only a few hours away).

Got the Pineapple and the Thin mint.

Both a little hot out of the mail, ran them through the UC for a few hours, and left open last night.

While both still have a ways to go, they are both showing much potential. The pineapple is good alone, but a little powerful. Mixed with MBV Whipped Cream it's very good.. Can't wait for it to mature. And try it again in a week or two.

These thing mellow the way I think they will, I will be re-ordering them.

Their Zombie is a great flavor. I buy 60ml at a time of that. Peach mint is good as well. The Zombie is a lime popsicle flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread