The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
  1. Volunteer to help with beta testing!

We’re working on getting the site updates ready, but we’ll need your help to check the changes, make sure everything makes sense to you, and report any issues you see. If you'd like to volunteer to help with beta testing, click the link below. The first 20 people to respond to this thread will be added to the team!

View thread
    Dismiss Notice

Vapin in the Cape

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by Mike Sheda, Aug 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Mike Sheda

Mike Sheda Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 6, 2013
    Tampa, FL
    Just got my first order in from them Yesterday (ordered saturday... kudos on quick ship.. it helps they are only a few hours away).

Got the Pineapple and the Thin mint.

Both a little hot out of the mail, ran them through the UC for a few hours, and left open last night.

While both still have a ways to go, they are both showing much potential. The pineapple is good alone, but a little powerful. Mixed with MBV Whipped Cream it's very good.. Can't wait for it to mature. And try it again in a week or two.

These thing mellow the way I think they will, I will be re-ordering them.

2. TyrannyUnleashed

TyrannyUnleashed Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 19, 2013
    Mid-South
    Their Zombie is a great flavor. I buy 60ml at a time of that. Peach mint is good as well. The Zombie is a lime popsicle flavor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.