vaping at the bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auspicious One

Jan 13, 2010
stillwater
Hah, yeah I'm an OU alumni. Normantown 4 life! Not all of us have the privilege of living here. Someday you might get a chance tho. ;-)

Let's both climb the football stadiums and see if we can vape enough to see each other! It's only a hundred miles or so.
thats funny,

but i usually have club seats at the games :evil:

Mactrick

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2010
Ventura, CA
Minnesota has the "Clean Indoor Air Act". No smoking in public buildings and within xx feet of an entrance. Going to the MN Swarm (Lacrosse) game tonight and I'll probably "stealth-smoke", but at least I won't have to go outside between periods even though it's a balmy 30° outside.

I've felt like such an apologist for so long because I was a smoker that I'm not sure how to handle these situations. I really hate having to explain myself. I figure see no evil, smell no evil is a good enough policy for me.

Robertogee

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2009
Yep, I vape at the bar (a non-smoking bar owned by a cardiologist, incidentally -- who LOVES that I'm vaping and no longer smoking, and has recommended V4L to several of his patients who've been unable to quit). I "stealth" vape -- meaning I conceal the LED and don't blow vapor around.

I vaped through "Avatar." I vape in department stores. Grocery stores. I vape wherever I am, whenever I feel like it.

Have never had a problem.

kmuellfa

Jan 15, 2010
chicago,Il
I was at the whiskey bar around the corner for their $3 burgers and $3 beer of the month special-Blue Winter Beer (made from the company that makes Blue Moon)- and asked the bartender if I could use my PV. No problem at all, she asked a few questions since she is trying to get her dad to quit analogs. I even gave her one of my V4L cards, and she bought one of my beers to thank me for the info.

jaded

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2009
Lynchburg, VA
I work security at a bar here and I stealth vape when I am workng, when I am there drinking I vape openly no one cares. Also malls, Best Buy so far. We have a smoking ban but alot of bars just ignore it. The one I work at makes you go out back, but I am talking to the owner about keeping the smokng outside(instead of making a smoking area) and allowing vaping inside and selling 510 kits. We are largely a repeat local bar so might convert alot of people. So far I could have sold 50 if I could get any to have on hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread