Vaping.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megelthebagel11

Jan 2, 2018
It's a sister site of ECF.
I have ordered with no problems.

I'm such an overthinker, I ordered a few starter kits for my husband and I, and it's still in processing, I know it's the holidays but just wanted to make sure it was legit. Lol. I just have a weird fear of getting scammed which wouldn't be cool!

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
If you stick to any of the forum suppliers or ask about anyone you’re not sure about you’ll be quite safe. Many of us use different vendors for different types of things, like one really great for mods, another with low prices on tanks, or another for spare parts. Don’t be concerned about asking. We’ve all been there and had the same fears.

• Agree
Reactions: puffon

Megelthebagel11

Jan 2, 2018
If you stick to any of the forum suppliers or ask about anyone you’re not sure about you’ll be quite safe. Many of us use different vendors for different types of things, like one really great for mods, another with low prices on tanks, or another for spare parts. Don’t be concerned about asking. We’ve all been there and had the same fears.

I feel a tiny bit better since vaping.com is the sister site to this forum, I'm just a first time vape buyer, so I don't want to be turned off by one website haha.

Reactions: Eskie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread