Vaping inhale methods

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingman399

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2013
Olathe, KS
Ok, so I've watched grimm green and Phil Busardo shoot vapor out of their nose before they inhale. Has anyone else done this without it lighting up their nasal cavity? I've tried this and it burns. Just curious. I can do it after I inhale and it's fine but just wondering if anyone else has that happen. I'm using a 12mg liquid.

jSquared

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
London, UK
A high PG content can also do that if you're fairly new to vaping. I mostly vape 50/50 PG/VG blends when I'm using cartos or gennys and 100% VG when I'm dripping. As it happens, I just tried out a new flavour in a 100% PG solution before mixing it with some VG - it really got up my nose! It reminded me of the first time I ever vaped!

JJ

shakeytails

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
Kentucky, United States
Ok, so I've watched grimm green and Phil Busardo shoot vapor out of their nose before they inhale. Has anyone else done this without it lighting up their nasal cavity? I've tried this and it burns. Just curious. I can do it after I inhale and it's fine but just wondering if anyone else has that happen. I'm using a 12mg liquid.

I was thinking "huh?" until I re-read the question. Yeah, I can exhale through my nose too with out it burning- if I inhale first. I just tried it without inhaling first- good Lord that's nasty, and burns, too!

Kellycat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2013
Cary, NC, USA
I have little to no trouble bringing it into my mouth and straight out my nose, using an 18mg clove flavor, 100% PG, though I tried it with a PG/VG mix and can't do it without it hurting like all get out, so your mileage may vary I guess. I never exhaled through my nose as a smoker, tried it once or twice and it was unpleasant to say the least, but doing it with vapor is pretty easy on me nowadays. Still don't do it often but it seems to help with sampling new flavors, get a better idea of what the lingering vapor smells like as well as the added taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread