Vaping Laws... The Insanity continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freedom_Belle

Supplier Associate
Jul 12, 2019
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
I will do my best to keep all of my information up to date. If you see something i dont, Please comment. :)

Vape Manufacturers Must Submit PMTA’s in 10 Months Or Shut Down

Vaping manufacturers must submit premarket tobacco applications (PMTAs) within 10 months or remove their products from the market, according to an order issued today by federal District Court Judge Paul W. Grimm.The judge struck down the FDA’s 2017 guidance in May, agreeing with plaintiffs that the agency’s 2022 PMTA deadline (which extended the due date for applications from 2018) was issued without following the rulemaking process mandated by the Administrative Procedures Act, and that the four-year delay the FDA granted vaping manufacturers was “so extreme as to amount to an abdication of its statutory responsibilities.”

Vape Manufacturers Must Submit PMTAs in 10 Months or Shut Down - Vaping360

BOULDER CITY, COLORADO: Boulder City Council meeting at 6 p.m. TONIGHT (7/16) to discuss possible flavor ban, Tobacco/Vapor 21 and other restrictions on vapor products that would severely limit adult access to far safer products!

SPRINGFIELD, MISSOURI: Council to VOTE TONIGHT on denying adults 18-20 who smoke access to safer alternatives. Local doctor says “Adults who are wanting to quit smoking are not interested in flavors,” but FDA-approved Nicorette apparently disagrees.

VENTURA, CALIFORNIA: City moving towards flavor/online sales bans, irrationally removing safer alternatives to smoking from the market, while leaving cigarettes and other combustible products freely sold throughout the city!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread