• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vaping Meet December 29th

Status
Not open for further replies.

harlielover

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Michigan
I was hoping to attend this, but have been fighting off a strep infection and don't want to risk still being contagious and spreading my germs around to innocent vapers. :ohmy:

So I will be sitting home and feeling sorry for myself while you all have a good time. :(

Please let me know when you are having another get together and me and my husband will try and come down for it.

tippyclubb

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2011
Michigan
For some reason I can't get the FB link to work. It just takes me to my own "events" page.

I don't know why the link won't work for you-it works when I clic on it???? Anyway heres a link to Revolver Facebook page. Hope this one works. Will give all the info in case it doesn't.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/RevolverVaporLoungeMonroeMi?fref=ts

Saturday December 29th 10am-11pm. I think most people will be arriving later in the day after 2, not really sure. Thats when we will be there.

Revolver Vapor Lounge
544 Rambow Drive
Monroe, Mi 48161
734-682-5417

Hope you can make it Ikepro

harlielover sorry your feeling ill and can't make it. We will have more meets and they will be posted in this forum. Lately, we have been doing them once a month. Get better soon!

Last edited:

Ikeprof

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2012
Mt Clemens, Michigan
THAT link does take me to the Revolver FB page which is great. It's weird because when I look at their events page, it only shows a past event of a Halloween costume party and nothing else.

Regardless, I'm going to try to make it there just to be more social than my typical playing World of Warcraft online LOL.

tippyclubb

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2011
Michigan
THAT link does take me to the Revolver FB page which is great. It's weird because when I look at their events page, it only shows a past event of a Halloween costume party and nothing else.

Regardless, I'm going to try to make it there just to be more social than my typical playing World of Warcraft online LOL.

Yep your right-nothing is posted on their FB page. I brought it to their attention so perhaps they will put something in the event section. If you do decide to make it please let them know on the FB page because they need a head count for the food. Yep they will feed you too and from what I hear its good food too!

You won't have any problem being social with this bunch. Nice people and a whole lot of talking about vaping. I always learn alot going to the meets and we always have fun! You'll be glad you went.

Ikeprof

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2012
Mt Clemens, Michigan
When I plug in the address "544 Rambo Drive Monroe, Mi 48161" which I got from their FB page and also mentioned above, google maps has no clue what I am talking about and suggests - "Rambo Ln, Toledo, Lucas, OH 43623" which is an entirely different zipcode LOL.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

***edit, I was missing a "w"*** Nothing to see here, move along

tippyclubb

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2011
Michigan
When I plug in the address "544 Rambo Drive Monroe, Mi 48161" which I got from their FB page and also mentioned above, google maps has no clue what I am talking about and suggests - "Rambo Ln, Toledo, Lucas, OH 43623" which is an entirely different zipcode LOL.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

***edit, I was missing a "w"*** Nothing to see here, move along

Awwww geeeze I didn't check the site this morning so am just now seeing your post. Its Rambow Drive not Rambo. I map quested it yesterday with no problem. We did not make it there because my husband has a migrane headache and is down for the day. Hope you were able to find your way there and if you did please tell us what you thought of your first vaping meet.

Blake hope your feeling better and you take good care of yourself so you can attend the next one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread