Vaping Newbie Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDog89

Apr 12, 2013
Minnesota
Hey everyone,

I'm a new member of the forum and just wanted to introduce myself. I just started getting into vaping about a month ago, so I am really new to all this. I would greatly appreciate anyone's advice that can help me throughout my time here. Currently, I have been using a standard cigarette-style ecig. But, I am now looking into building my first box mod. I have looked at some mods on here already and they are awesome.

Like I've said I am new to all this but if you have any questions for me or just want to introduce yourself, feel free to do so at any time. I am greatly looking forward to making some new friends on here.

Thank you so much everyone and have a great day. :)

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA
Well hello. Congratulations on the switch and welcome to ECF.

That's kind of a big jump there from using cig-a-likes to building your own mod. If you do have some electronics experience, it is probably not so hard though. There is a modding section here which you might find useful.

wandawag

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2013
jacksonville, florida
welcome to ecf! glad you made it here. there is a lot of reading to do, but it is worth it. the standard cig a like is what most of us started out on....whatever does the trick to keep off the stinkies! you already want to build your own mod? very ambitious! you will enjoy it here....keep vaping!

cigster

Apr 13, 2013
United States
Welcome. Are strictly interested in building your own stuff or are you considering name brands. For the price, I don't think you can beat Bull Smoke. $20 bucks for the same starter kit V2 sells for around $70. And when I say literally the same, I mean they're the exact same batteries manufactured by the same company, so they're the exact same quality. As for juice, I've been using Mount Baker Vapor and am enjoying the menthol, but am always playing around with new ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread