Vaping Noob here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
    Hey all, I was directed here by a good friend of mine, been lurking for a few weeks now so I thought I would just sign up.

Started vaping to quit smoking about a month ago. Been going pretty well so far. I also just started DIYing my own juice.

Welcome to ECF!

Sounds like you have a great start if you're already in to DIY. There is a very deep DIY forum here on ECF. You might want to take a look at what they're up to.

BringerOfDusk

Apr 6, 2016
    PDX
    hi and welcome!

great to hear you're doing diy juice ... what (and how) are your favorites atm?

:vapor:

I recently made a "Boston Creme Pie" that turned out pretty darn well. I just got in all my own supplies, and unfortunately the nic I got isnt too great (Wizard Labs 100mg/ml). Its suuuppper peppery and has a slight off taste.

Vapin4Real

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2014
    Texas
    I recently made a "Boston Creme Pie" that turned out pretty darn well. I just got in all my own supplies, and unfortunately the nic I got isnt too great (Wizard Labs 100mg/ml). Its suuuppper peppery and has a slight off taste.
    I am just getting into DIY myself and from all the research I have done it seems that the nic from Vapers Tek is the one to go with. They also have a throat hit version which is really popular.

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Hey all, I was directed here by a good friend of mine, been lurking for a few weeks now so I thought I would just sign up.

Started vaping to quit smoking about a month ago. Been going pretty well so far. I also just started DIYing my own juice.
    Welcome to ECF, make yourself right at home BringerOfDusk :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread