The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vaping on the way to the shop... Not so good.

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by unfaithful, Jun 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. unfaithful

unfaithful Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 25, 2011
    United Kingdom
    I just got my ego this morning, and thought I'd take it for a walk the shop with me. So I was walking down the road, all happy and vaping until I felt a bit of liquid in my mouth, ew! I started coughing like crazy drawing unwanted attention to myself lol. I don't think walking and vaping at the same time is a good idea :D For me at least.

2. madmartyr72

madmartyr72 Super Member ECF Veteran

May 22, 2011
    IN
    Yuck, lol! I HATE when I get juice in my mouth, and when you are vaping something strong like Cinna-bomb...it is far worse! :evil:

3. ncargrl

ncargrl Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2010
    North Carolina
    bleh, I've had that problem trying to mow my lawn and getting a mouthful of Banana Menthol . . .!

4. Sandrita

Sandrita Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2011
    Gibraltar & Spain
    Uguh!! nothing worse than liquid in you mouth especially if its 36mg! Usually I only vape at work at home or while out with friends, never when walking or driving :D

5. Demarko

Demarko Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 15, 2010
    Seattle, WA
    I was blowing out my connection with compressed air last week, and got a spray right in the eye. Trust me, there's something better than liq in your mouth.

6. Snowblind258

Snowblind258 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 28, 2011
    Louisville, Ky
    That sucks! I was refilling a tank cart, popped the tip back on and a little drop flew in my eye, not a good feeling!

7. wrigleyvillain

wrigleyvillain Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 13, 2011
    Chicago
    Yeah it's tougher while walking; at least to get as good a hit as usual I've noticed. Sounds like you accidentally drew too hard? It's the combo of your body moving and getting (slightly) winded, I guess.

8. ec!gg

ec!gg Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jul 2, 2010
    Philadelphia, PA
    Ouch I sure that didn't feel to good.

9. AlwaysVegas

AlwaysVegas Full Member

May 7, 2011
    Dallas, TX
    Always good to have a beverage on-hand when vaping because it will mute any eliquid leaks you may have. If you overfill you could be in for a nasty shock. I got a mouthfull of 24mg eliquid on my way to work while driving and my heart was beating so fast I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Great high, but not for the road at 5am!

10. MiXoLoGiSt

MiXoLoGiSt Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 9, 2011
    SoCal
    Im pretty sure that wasn't pleasant!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.