Vaping on the way to the shop... Not so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

unfaithful

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2011
United Kingdom
I just got my ego this morning, and thought I'd take it for a walk the shop with me. So I was walking down the road, all happy and vaping until I felt a bit of liquid in my mouth, ew! I started coughing like crazy drawing unwanted attention to myself lol. I don't think walking and vaping at the same time is a good idea :D For me at least.

Demarko

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.twinrosesoftware.com
Uguh!! nothing worse than liquid in you mouth especially if its 36mg! Usually I only vape at work at home or while out with friends, never when walking or driving :D

I was blowing out my connection with compressed air last week, and got a spray right in the eye. Trust me, there's something better than liq in your mouth.

AlwaysVegas

May 7, 2011
Dallas, TX
Always good to have a beverage on-hand when vaping because it will mute any eliquid leaks you may have. If you overfill you could be in for a nasty shock. I got a mouthfull of 24mg eliquid on my way to work while driving and my heart was beating so fast I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Great high, but not for the road at 5am!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread