Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBen2k

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
MA, USA
I've been vaping for about 6 months now, but I'm realizing that vaping while driving is... awkward.

I drive a standard (manual) because IMO that's the only way to drive, but shifting while holding my Triton doesn't feel right.

Has anyone out there figured out an easy way to do that? Best I can think of, is picking up the lanyard.:glare:

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
I've been vaping for about 6 months now, but I'm realizing that vaping while driving is... awkward.

I drive a standard (manual) because IMO that's the only way to drive, but shifting while holding my Triton doesn't feel right.

Has anyone out there figured out an easy way to do that? Best I can think of, is picking up the lanyard.:glare:

Take the foam thingy from the tin of the Halo Sample pack, and jam it in the cup holder. Then you have a place to park the Triton.

Maybe you should get a tube, and rig a button on the steering wheel to the fire button on the bat, sort of like a F1 driver takes in fluids during a Gran Prix...

(It's the RED button on the right)(and the black and white knob just right of that is for the VV.)

View attachment 281592

BigBen2k

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
MA, USA
Take the foam thingy from the tin of the Halo Sample pack, and jam it in the cup holder. Then you have a place to park the Triton.

Maybe you should get a tube, and rig a button on the steering wheel to the fire button on the bat, sort of like a F1 driver takes in fluids during a Gran Prix...

(It's the RED button on the right)(and the black and white knob just right of that is for the VV.)

View attachment 281592
I could bluetooth my Triton to the steering wheel... NO!

chesty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Sydney, Australia
i just hold the triton in my right hand (we drive on the right side of the road in australia, which is the left hand side) and steer with my right hand, change gears with my left, and vape when I'm not changing gears. so the triton is held by pinky and ring, and the wheel is held by the remaining fingers and the trition pressed against it.
The annoying thing is the fog

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
i just hold the triton in my right hand (we drive on the right side of the road in australia, which is the left hand side) and steer with my right hand, change gears with my left, and vape when I'm not changing gears. so the triton is held by pinky and ring, and the wheel is held by the remaining fingers and the trition pressed against it.
The annoying thing is the fog

Hey chesty! You too with the fog? OMG! The Triton ROCKS the vapor, but seeing the road is scary sometimes! whatcha vaping?

chesty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Sydney, Australia
Hey chesty! You too with the fog? OMG! The Triton ROCKS the vapor, but seeing the road is scary sometimes! whatcha vaping?
I've just finished a tank of malibu, now onto tribeca.

there was an awesome cartoon of someone vaping while on the computer, but I can't find it, it's how I drive, exhale, lean over to the passenger seat so I can see out the window

pulp

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Canada
there was an awesome cartoon of someone vaping while on the computer, but I can't find it, it's how I drive, exhale, lean over to the passenger seat so I can see out the window

vip92p.png

:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread