Status
Not open for further replies.

mlady

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2008
toronto
www.facebook.com
hello fellow puffers ...

just got the 901 from an e puffer canadian distributor. he was really great and very helpful. set when i first started to use it, a few hours ago, great puffs and nice taste. end lit up .. all good.

it's 5 hours later, and now there isn't a vapour. still taste, still lites up.

what do i need to do to make it vap?? i am REALLY proud of myself for getting this product, and i just want it to work AND replace dirty nasty cancer causing analogs. ( i think that's just cute )

o and while i am at it ... (asking questions that is) why cant i post anywhere else on the forum?

Misty

Forum Admin Supplier & Commercial Manager
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2008
Canada
maybe add a few drops of e-juice on top of the cart maybe that'll help..I usually lose vapor either when battery is getting low ( I don't wait for the 30 blinks ) or cart is drying up.
You've been vaping continously for 5 hrs ?- my batteries don't last that long..lucky you!

mlady

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2008
toronto
www.facebook.com
maybe add a few drops of e-juice on top of the cart maybe that'll help..I usually lose vapor either when battery is getting low ( I don't wait for the 30 blinks ) or cart is drying up.
You've been vaping continously for 5 hrs ?- my batteries don't last that long..lucky you!

heck no! i have been vaping as the instruction manual says only at 30 min intervals. and not even for the full 30 mins.

and i did figure out the drops of e juice connection. my daughter actually thought of it...

i gotta tell ya, this is extremely cool, and i can't wait to (attempt) to convert my smoking friends. the cost alone is worth it's price ...

:D

Misty

Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2008
Canada
did you get vape back with the ejuice?
I only saw a savings from real cigs after buying a whole arsenal of extra batteries & atomizers. I didn't know about re-cleaning carts & using ejuice instead of buying loads of prefilled carts so that didn't help with the initial savings at all..but now really seeing the difference this month

Misty

Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2008
Canada
I also was excited to show my smoking friends & although all of them found it a cool idea..the die-hards still thought it was a bit "dinky" & no way tasted or felt like a real cig..!I think on some level you have to really need or want to do the change.
I think it is the greatest invention too..and all those yummy flavors to play with really make it just perfect..(trying to get up to 10 posts!)

mlady

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2008
toronto
www.facebook.com
wow..already was at 11 posts..& full member now..thanks to you mlady!

you are SO very welcome. my girlfriend thinks i look quite high class when i use the device. my birthday is this weekend and we are heading over to :the club: be interesting to see if the owners let me use it inside.

i live in toronto and the laws here for not smoking inside are quite strict. so, even though my little device here won't cause any harm. i am wondering if i will catch some slack. someone could say ~hey you can't do that here~ then i have to explain what it is .. etc etc etc ....

Misty

Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2008
Canada
IHappy Birthday, mlady! Enjoy your nite out!
like Jimmy says, best to ask first ..
kinda also don't want all those anti-smokers starting on the e-cig just as we discovered it & starting a raucus..and you'll probably have a lot of explaining to do once they see that lovely vapor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread