Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaponator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
Vaporville
fogsoftwaregroup.com
I've been vaping for a a few years now and finally decided to make the move to something bigger than just my 510 with mega batteries and low resistance atomizers.

The Good

I checked out some models and Emailed Rick with some quetions. He replied back within a few hours and gave great answers, he even made some recomendations on accesories.

I placed my order and it was in my mailbox within 3 days. :) Everything was as described, packaged well for shipment and of great quality.

That order was.....

L-Rider Transformer
Mini Vision Vivi Nova tank System V3
TrustFire TR-001 Charger
Vision ViVi Nova Long Wick Replaceable Coil Head
oHm Rating: 1.8 oHm

The Bad

He was out of stock on the batteries I wanted and let me know they would be in on Tuesday. Tuesday came and still no stock. :(

The Ugly

I had to buy the batteries at a competitor becasue I did not want to wait for them to be in stock.:ohmy:

Summary

I had only used VA for a few small items here and there but decided to go with them for my purchase as what I did buy in the past was good and shipment fast. Other than the out of stock item which I understand happens everything was what I wanted and in stock.
In fairness it seems that the Efest18650 was out of stock at alot of places and it took some Googling to find them.

I'll be buying from Vapor Alley again............

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread