Vapor Beast/Kick Ash Tobacco/Holy Grail RY4

Status
Not open for further replies.

spydre

Jul 30, 2013
IL USA
I need to know if anyone else is using this vendor, and if so, if you are having any problems purchasing their products online - well, at least these two flavors. I tasted the product, and bought my first bottles, at a new local shop that opened up about a week and a half ago here, but they only sold 15 ml, and I knew I was going to go through that quickly by the second day. So I found the website, and immediately started trying to order more. I kept constantly getting "out of stock" messages. So I called them, I guess mid-week last week. They assured me they would be "getting in an order" (what? They don't make it themselves? If they don't, let me order it from the supplier!) either Thursday or Friday on both flavors, and they would be available for order online the next day. Okay, so Friday, I was able to attempt to order the Kick Ash, except it was telling me "out of stock" at noon on Friday on the 30 ml, and it wouldn't let me order more than one 15 ml! I didn't, because I knew I would need more than 15 ml, and now for any size order, it's "out of stock" (by 8 pm Friday!). Holy Grail RY4 never did come up as available for order.

I'm not going to be purchasing it from the shop I originally bought it from because they mark it up to $12 for 15 ml ($9 for 15 ml is bad enough), and they don't carry 30 ml bottles of ANYTHING yet, but I can't imagine what their mark up would be on a 30 ml bottle.

So I'm wondering if anyone gets these juices from Vapor Beast, and if it's this difficult to order these flavors all the time? I noticed the nutty 555 is "out of stock" as well, which was another flavor I liked. This was the only RY4 variant I've liked in my 3 months of vaping, and I went through a complete taste change about a month ago because of a reason totally unrelated to vaping, so finding juices that I like right now - well, if I find them, I try to stick with them. But if I can't order these flavors easily (and their prices are steep enough), I'll have to essentially write them off, and try looking for similar flavors again.

Or, if they don't manufacture them, do you know who does? I would imagine, if they don't manufacture them, the company that does would be cheaper.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
Ive not used Vapor Beast for liquids
However I do use them for some things
I got my first carto tanks there (F-16) which I had a lot of questions I emailed them
the owner returned all my emails with detailed answers even video's

very impressed with customer service also even replaced a bad battery I got from them right away no questions asked

I would email them they will take care of you I'm sure

spydre

Jul 30, 2013
IL USA
It lists it as Vapor Beast brand, which is why I was so confused when the phone rep said there would be a shipment arriving at the end of last week. I've put in another call to them, and left a voice mail (evidently they only have one phone rep?), but Friday all I got was voice mail, so I don't know if this person is out, or what. Given the extra cost, I may not be sticking with them, I may find a cheaper alternative.

Was finally able to get the RY4 finally today, but to get the kick ash, had to drop down to 8mg nicotine, which in turn will have me vaping more of it, either that, or avoiding it because it doesn't give me the same nicotine kick. On all my other flavors I'm in the mid to high teens.

And evidently, I was right - the guy MUST be out, I left a message on his voice mail about 6 hours ago, and haven't gotten a return call yet. Thanks for the info on Volcano and Want2Vape's RY4's blends, I may end up trying them out, although, for the price I just looked at on Volcano, I might as well just buy Vapor Beast's down at my local B&M, save myself a dollar before tax, and not have to worry about shipping (from Volcano - Vapor Beast has free shipping, I'm just assuming it's not tracked and takes longer)!

You know, prior to mid-September, when an event happened that drastically impacted what tastes good to me, and how I can taste, I had never tasted an RY4 that I liked. Maybe I'll try our local RY4 and like it now. In all likelihood, I'm going to try to find a local source for something similar to the Kick Ash. As it is, with the my tastes revolving the way they are, I can go through 15 ml in three days before I have to rest from it and struggle to find something else to vape in the mean time (which I'm hitting the bottom of the barrel on everything else, too, so in the last week I've spent more on juice - that may last me up to a month - than we would spend on our deeply discounted bargain basement cigarettes). That again, will take care of price, as well (provided we get it from the right store - we have two B&M's that stock the juice from the one B&M's online store. The 3D charges $2 extra for the Better Vapes juice, because of their overhead, plus they get it custom blended at 60/40, so it's cheaper to run the other way out of town and get it from Better Vapes).

MorningDawn73

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2013
Puyallup, WA, USA

spydre

Jul 30, 2013
IL USA
It lists it as Vapor Beast brand, which is why I was so confused when the phone rep said there would be a shipment arriving at the end of last week. I've put in another call to them, and left a voice mail (evidently they only have one phone rep?), but Friday all I got was voice mail, so I don't know if this person is out, or what. Given the extra cost, I may not be sticking with them, I may find a cheaper alternative.

Was finally able to get the RY4 finally today, but to get the kick ash, had to drop down to 8mg nicotine, which in turn will have me vaping more of it, either that, or avoiding it because it doesn't give me the same nicotine kick. On all my other flavors I'm in the mid to high teens.

And evidently, I was right - the guy MUST be out, I left a message on his voice mail about 6 hours ago, and haven't gotten a return call yet. Thanks for the info on Volcano and Want2Vape's RY4's blends, I may end up trying them out, although, for the price I just looked at on Volcano, I might as well just buy Vapor Beast's down at my local B&M, save myself a dollar before tax, and not have to worry about shipping (from Volcano - Vapor Beast has free shipping, I'm just assuming it's not tracked and takes longer)!

You know, prior to mid-September, when an event happened that drastically impacted what tastes good to me, and how I can taste, I had never tasted an RY4 that I liked. Maybe I'll try our local RY4 and like it now. In all likelihood, I'm going to try to find a local source for something similar to the Kick Ash. As it is, with the my tastes revolving the way they are, I can go through 15 ml in three days before I have to rest from it and struggle to find something else to vape in the mean time (which I'm hitting the bottom of the barrel on everything else, too, so in the last week I've spent more on juice - that may last me up to a month - than we would spend on our deeply discounted bargain basement cigarettes). That again, will take care of price, as well (provided we get it from the right store - we have two B&M's that stock the juice from the one B&M's online store. The 3D charges $2 extra for the Better Vapes juice, because of their overhead, plus they get it custom blended at 60/40, so it's cheaper to run the other way out of town and get it from Better Vapes).

Chas_L

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2013
Buchanan Ga
There a many vendors who do not produce their own ejuices but rather have it manufactured and labeled for them. Some vendors have a rather large following and are pimped on Vapor Joe's site often ,Vapor Beast being one of them. I have ordered no juice from VB but have purchaed a fair amount of hardware from them but have learned that when a sell is listed on Vapor Joes they most often sell out of the feactured item and many other items fast.

I DIY most of my ejuices but the ones I purchase once I find one I truely like I lay in a several months supply as there are many that are onlyavailable for a few days at a time and then are out of stock for weeks or longer. With the rate that the vapingranks are increasing the supply situation is only getting worse not better.

spydre

Jul 30, 2013
IL USA
Yeah, um, with this labeling, it's definitely a company making the product for them - if it was their own "brewmaster", it wouldn't have a DOB on the label of June, when it was just getting to VB's offices in October to be sent out. Well, no, wait, I take that back, the Kick Ash the 8 mg nic was available from the first time I tried to order it, but I didn't want to jump down to 8, I wanted to stay at 18. But even the Holy Grail, which they just got into their offices either over the weekend or on last Friday, had a DOB printed on it of nearly a month ago. But yeah, and I don't know why it didn't hit me before, looking at the label, it's definitely a much larger manufacturer making it, since it's got lot numbers, ingredient listings, you can ONLY get it 70/30, etc.

spydre

Jul 30, 2013
IL USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread