*** Vapor Moon Saber Touch 5th Anniversary Giveaway Contest! ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

kecast

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2014
Carbondale, IL, USA
Subbed and friended!

I'd like to win the Saber Touch because, honestly, all I have right now are EVODs. I have around five EVOD batteries with various tanks that I've either won, bought, or been given (I actually work part-time at a local vape shop, so my boss lets me go home with a new tank to try here and there), and I'm just not satisfied yet. Every time I win something, it's either a bottle of juice, or...you guessed it...an EVOD. So, with any luck, I'll win a mod or a new battery soon and get to enjoy something a little "better". Not having much money right now means no new vape mail for me, so I need all the luck I can get!

Northmankato

Jan 31, 2013
Mn usa
Sir_Lawrence Congratulations on 5 years.
The reason I would like to win this 5th Anniversary Saber Touch Mod is that I do not have a hand crafted Vapor Moon Saber Mod.
I hope to order a custom made Saber Max for my Birthday, How ever when my beautiful Saber Max gets here my wife will Love it and take it as her own ( she will,we all know she will :ohmy: )
So if I am lucky enough to Win the 5th Anniversary Saber Touch we will not fight over who gets to use the Saber Mod.
And you will be a Hero :thumb:

{Max tell your Dad NorthManKato should win, Thanks bud your the Best :blink:}

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I must say that is a pretty thing....and believe me I know pretty.....I don't have FB so I am happy I scrolled down to see that I don't have to do that part. I am subscribed on YT.....Like most people it is for me out of my financial reach......I also have never tried one..but would love to just because it is a "Saber Touch"..........
Thank you for a generous contest and for people like me who could never afford such a beautiful mod......

Bintmartin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Minnesota, USA
All assignments complete.

I have wished for a Saber Touch since I first heard about them. I have arthritis I my hands. Often it hurts to press a button. Sometimes I simply can't do it. I can't afford to buy one. I'm am older woman on a small fixed income. The only way I will ever own one is tho either win one or get one as a gift. I hope you and Max pick me. My grandson, also named Max, thinks I should win because I'm"the best grandmother ever" his words not mine.
Thank you for reading my entry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread