Vapor Station Djarum Mild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapenstein

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
Smells exactly like a clove cigarette. Doesn't quite taste like one. However, at 16mg the TH and vapor production are admirable and I am really impressed with my first order from Vapor Station. This is the only liquid I've tried so far I would consider in the same class as FSUSA and BWB, which is high praise as far as I'm concerned.

Back to the VS Djarum mild: the problem with replicating a kretek is that there are so many components in a real kretek. This has the smell. The clove flavor is great. There are definitely a lot of the right gears in place. It just isn't a kretek, however it is a great vape on it's own merits. I happen to like clove a lot, and I would order this again even if it isn't a perfect Djarum. Bravo VS, I'll be back.

Vapenstein

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
My opinion of this juice has improved. I like it better today. It is a really nice, light kretek flavor. This is something you could drip after dinner through watching a movie with the wife, whereas I think a stronger kretek would be strictly after dinner. The smell is wonderful. It lacks the nicotine sizzle and burning paper element, but VS isn't advertising it as kretek, it's Djarum Mild. I have to say, this is very good juice. I really, really like the Frisco, and this is quite good too. I'll be placing another VS order this week I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread