Status
Not open for further replies.

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
....I received my 2 free samples. Very well packaged, I was surprised to see them in boxes with the names and mg amount, very nicely done! I am into tobacco juices and have sampled MANY, most all a huge disappointment. I got Tampa and Phoenix in 24mg and my taste is mainly for cigs but occasionally I like a good pipe tobacco. Both hit the mark, the Tampa is so crisp and clean, actually the closest juice to the Big Spirit I have found yet, not the same but darn close indeed. The Phoenix is one I need to use for those pipe smoking moments, very smooth and a really nice pipe flavor! Can't say what it is close too but a very nice in and out flavor, and can also say it is not a flavor that lingers long, meaning it too is a clean taste that if you switch to another juice you are not tasting the former.

The latter is going to be an acquired taste but for a start it is nice to vape with a good adult beverage and just relax with. The Tampa I can see as a good morning starter or an all day juice.

Very well done, I give them a 4.5 stars out of 5...I only give 4.5 because I am a picky fellow and all my other trials of other vendors cannot get 1 star so consider this a WIN WIN!:D

Dal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread