Not open for further replies.

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
Here is the info you requested.

"The Vapor Storm Eco mod is V-storms latest innovation to hit the market. This is the lightest single 18650 battery mod on the market today at only. A no thrills simple to use lightweight mod. Its said to have 90w of power although through testing myself I would say it is more like 50-60w of power output. With the Vapour Storm Eco Mod there is no screen, no complicated computer board, simply five clicks on and off. Made from ABS the Eco Mod weighs only 46g. Take from its big brother, Vapor Storm have adopted the graffiti designs. All unique to each other the designs really set the Eco Mods apart from its competition. Although the Vapour Storm Eco mod has no screen VStorm have built in protection for your safety, low voltage protection means that you can not discharge you 18650 battery below 3.3v. V storm Eco will also not fire coils below 0.09Ω to prevent over discharging the battery. Battery charging is also available through the usb charging port in the front of the device. All in all the Vapor Storm Eco mod is a great looking mod thats simplicity and weight put it above the rest"

Source:
Vapor Storm Eco Mod - The Happy Vape Co

Last edited:

Tim Wiseman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2017
Bolton, England

The Vapor Storm Eco Mod is V-storms latest innovation to hit the market. This is the lightest single 18650 battery mod on the market today at only. A no thrills simple to use lightweight mod. Its said to have 90w of power although through testing myself I would say it is more like 50-60w of power output. With the Vapour Storm Eco Mod there is no screen, no complicated computer board, simply five clicks on and off. Made from ABS the Eco Mod weighs only 46g. Take from its big brother, Vapor Storm have adopted the graffiti designs. All unique to each other the designs really set the Eco Mods apart from its competition. Although the Vapour Storm Eco mod has no screen VStorm have built in protection for your safety, low voltage protection means that you can not discharge you 18650 battery below 3.3v. V storm Eco will also not fire coils below 0.09Ω to prevent over discharging the battery. Battery charging is also available through the usb charging port in the front of the device. All in all the Vapor Storm Eco mod is a great looking mod thats simplicity and weight put it above the rest

Source:
Strange only 50-60w seemed to perform perfectly ok when i tested it. It's direct output so depending on build and how much voltage is still on battery should be doing more than 50-60w. I just got my Faris which i have set up as an RDTA and put it on my Mirage at 60W i then put it on the Eco with a fresh battery and it seemed at least 20W more.

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
Strange only 50-60w seemed to perform perfectly ok when i tested it. It's direct output so depending on build and how much voltage is still on battery should be doing more than 50-60w. I just got my Faris which i have set up as an RDTA and put it on my Mirage at 60W i then put it on the Eco with a fresh battery and it seemed at least 20W more.
No clue, just posted the description from the web link I posted to give the OP the battery cutoff info he was asking about.

MattOG86

May 21, 2015
Greece

"The Vapor Storm Eco Mod is V-storms latest innovation to hit the market. This is the lightest single 18650 battery mod on the market today at only. A no thrills simple to use lightweight mod. Its said to have 90w of power although through testing myself I would say it is more like 50-60w of power output. With the Vapour Storm Eco Mod there is no screen, no complicated computer board, simply five clicks on and off. Made from ABS the Eco Mod weighs only 46g. Take from its big brother, Vapor Storm have adopted the graffiti designs. All unique to each other the designs really set the Eco Mods apart from its competition. Although the Vapour Storm Eco mod has no screen VStorm have built in protection for your safety, low voltage protection means that you can not discharge you 18650 battery below 3.3v. V storm Eco will also not fire coils below 0.09Ω to prevent over discharging the battery. Battery charging is also available through the usb charging port in the front of the device. All in all the Vapor Storm Eco mod is a great looking mod thats simplicity and weight put it above the rest"

Source:
Thank you so much. This mod sounds perfect for me and for only 20€ I'll have to pick one up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread