Vapor Trails NW French toast and Cruch Addict review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerfyst

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2014
Ice Caps of Mars
First review so bear with me.
French Toast: AMAZING with no steeping. I have been looking for this flavor for 3 months without knowing it. I got it and put about 2 mil in my tank for testing. It was so good I immediately filled it full and vaped the heck out of it. You can taste every layer in this. The Butter, The Cinnamon, The Toast, heck I think I even got a little bit of egg in there. My wife ( who does not vape) could taste the powdered sugar! I will be ordering 100 ml later this week! 2 enthusiastic thumbs up!
Crunch Addict: This was a free sample that they threw in. I looked it before vaping it to see what it was and became curious enough to go get a different tank to test it. WOW. Do you remember growing up and having a bowl of Crunch Berries in front of cartoons? This is it. Really good stuff! I did look and the website says that this is a limited run. Please leave it on there. If this remains, I will be ordering some. Dedicate a tank to it because you will be vaping the hell out of it. GREAT morning vape! Almost ADV-able!
Thanks for reading this and throw your money at these liquids if you like these flavors,
That being said, your taste may vary, but I love the French Toast!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread