Vapor world

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatguyjeff

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2009
St. Paul MN, USA
Thought I would throw in on this discussion. I ordered the itaste vtr from this vendor on Tuesday. Never used this vendor before. Got free shipping and they added 30ml of juice too. Also ordered a couple tanks. It all arrived Friday, no fuss no muss. flawless order/transaction. I give them a big thumbs up and will be using them again. Ymmv.

Maurice Pudlo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
United States
I placed an order on 2/15/14 and nothing shows my order has even been picked off the shelf let alone boxed up and put into the Vape-Mail-Masters hands.

Other vape related products from other companies are either on the way, or in my city out for delivery.

I am not a happy camper with this company right now, they have an email from me asking whats going on, I'll give that a day for them to respond then call.

In the end my order was $16.98, not a real big deal so I ordered a replica order from Best Electronic Cigarettes and E-Liquid - MyFreedomSmokes.com for $18.05 today. We shall see which one gets here faster, and maybe even take a look at the quality difference between the two.

I suppose in the end trying to save a buck or two is never worth the hassle.

Maurice

ImJustAvg

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
I have ordered from them twice, and although it seems like they never make the 2-5 day shipping (normally get it in 10 -12 days) that is my only complaint about them. The first order was 5 evod batteries and one arrived with the button defective (stuck in), an email with my shipment number got an answer in two days with instructions to ship back and that they would check it and send replacement.

Make sure you always give your shipment number or they have trouble finding information on your order.

Overall - I would rate them a 3 out of five, because of the shipping and less than quick responses to questions. Good points are price, and decent web site.

oneoffcustom

Jan 25, 2012
houston
I have ordered three times from this place, and my findings are the following:

Order number 1 was a post i saw from owner, that stated buy 1 battery get a 30ml of juice free. I immediately bought 2 mnke 18650's. After almost a week and a half they finally shipped. When received the invoice was incorrect, but the order was correct with the exception of the juice. The two free 30ml bottles were two 12ml bottles. When i contacted them, they responded 4 days later that, it was correct, that the owner never informed them of that deal. I explained to her that the emailed invoice clearly stated it as a 30ml bottle. After another 4 days they emailed back to me and told me that next order i should write in comments and they would take care of it.

Order number two was done through a business wholesale account and shipped fast, no issues.

Third order was for 2 16oz 6mg 100%vg unflavored juice. This order was made on 8-3-14 (sunday). It is now 8-12-14 and still not shipped. When contacted through their chat i explained that the order has said awaiting shipment for 5-6 days. I was told it will ship in the next few days. There was no specific date given.

In my opinion their customer service is less than satisfying, and borderline terrible. There is no reason that it should take two weeks just to ship such an easy item. They should also work on giving customer specifics not the round about guesstimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread