VaporBeast *** FREE SHIPPING ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

corybrown40

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey Just placed my first order you guys because of this thread and others I have read on here. Since you are taking suggestion on items to sale. The innokin iclear clearomizer is awesome. It is a clearo with a dual coil replaceable head. I know you sell the MVP and it comes with them. I bought the MVP earlier before I heard of you guys. Being able to get the clearos and replacements from vaporbeast would be great. Best clearo I have ever used.

stratus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2010
Chicago Area
www.vaporbeast.com
Hey Just placed my first order you guys because of this thread and others I have read on here. Since you are taking suggestion on items to sale. The innokin iclear clearomizer is awesome. It is a clearo with a dual coil replaceable head. I know you sell the MVP and it comes with them. I bought the MVP earlier before I heard of you guys. Being able to get the clearos and replacements from vaporbeast would be great. Best clearo I have ever used.

Thanks for the suggestion! We will check them out for sure. Thanks also for your order.

cubfanthad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2010
Rock Island IL
Thanks again for the suggestion. We will be distributing the KICK form Evolv. They will be up on the site in a couple weeks or less.

Thats WONDERFUL NEWS! You are going to love the kick! I use mine with my bolt in either an 18500 with an extension or an 18350 without the extension. VW is amazing in a Bolt or any other mechanical device :)

stratus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2010
Chicago Area
www.vaporbeast.com
Thats WONDERFUL NEWS! You are going to love the kick! I use mine with my bolt in either an 18500 with an extension or an 18350 without the extension. VW is amazing in a Bolt or any other mechanical device :)

We can't wait to get them in. The best part of the job is that we get to try everything!

corybrown40

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Got my first order from you guys today. Tried the Bees Knees juice. It is Awesome, really good juice. Smooth moderate throat hit. The tabacco flavor is great with just a hint of honey. Man, might be my new favorite. Going to try the Ice box tommorrow. The Kanger cartos where great also, just gotta give it time to get the juice to that bottom coil. Learned that lesson fast lol. I gotta say I am impressed with you guys thus far. Everything I got in that order was indeed Beastly. :evil:

stratus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2010
Chicago Area
www.vaporbeast.com
Vaporbeast is awesome.....I got my VAMO Kit from them today ......super fast shipping ....this is how fast ....I ordered at 10:15pm friday night I got today on Monday!!!! CRAZY fast .....and free shipping ....and though in freebies too ....thank you very much you definitely gained a long time customer

Thanks! The VAMO is a really great mod! I'm vaping mine tonight. Enjoy!

stratus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2010
Chicago Area
www.vaporbeast.com
Got my first order from you guys today. Tried the Bees Knees juice. It is Awesome, really good juice. Smooth moderate throat hit. The tabacco flavor is great with just a hint of honey. Man, might be my new favorite. Going to try the Ice box tommorrow. The Kanger cartos where great also, just gotta give it time to get the juice to that bottom coil. Learned that lesson fast lol. I gotta say I am impressed with you guys thus far. Everything I got in that order was indeed Beastly. :evil:

We appreciate the feedback and it's great to hear you are enjoying your e-liquid. All our flavors are a little more complex. Bees Knees is very smooth (I agree) and it's unique at the same time.

I've personally been enjoying Lemon Cake! I'd never pick Lemon Cake for desert...but it's a great vape for sure.

Have a good evening and thanks for shopping with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread