VaporBomb.com E-Liquid Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

navyblew

Dec 29, 2009
Chicago, IL
I should preface this by saying that I really like Vapor Bomb. Their prices are great. Their selection of flavors and options is incredible. And their customer service is top notch.

So when I review their juices, I'm simply reviewing (in my own opinion of course) how I feel about the juice. Your experiences may vary, and nothing I say about the juices is meant to bash Vapor Bomb in any way... as a company, their awesome.

So on with the review...

All are 50/50 PG and VG
All are 30mg nicotine

I will be vaping with a Riva 510 fully charged and with a clean atomizer.

Honey:

I was really excited to receive this juice, it was the first one I took out and dripped into my e-cig. I like honey, and I had high expectations for a honey flavored juice. The first vape was a bit of a let-down. I tried a few more drops, but it didn't improve much. I went downstairs and grabbed a bottle of honey, took a taste, and vaped again. Nope, not really honey.

It has a mellow vape to it, and it's ok, but not what I would have liked. It does not have the sweetness of honey. The taste is more "synthetic" (duh). I think I was expecting something like a vanilla or a waffle sweetness, but it just wasn't so. I'm going to keep trying with this though, because I really hope it will grow on me.

Red Bomb:

I bought Rath Bull from CigTechs a while back and really liked it, so I figured another Redbullish flavor would be good too. I was right. Red Bomb is just the right amount of sweet, and has a little punch to it, I don't know if I'd call it tart, but it is tasty. I could see myself using this all day if I didn't want to carry around a lot of juice one day. Overall, a great juice!

Wintergreen:

Another one of those juices I saw on the site and thought, "Oooh, wintergreen! That'll be good." Well, it wasn't the best. What I really wanted was a wintergreen gum taste, but what I got was more of a pine needle taste. I little strong on the green, and a little lacking in the sweet area.

It's good on the inhale, but a bit harsh and synthetic on the exhale. Again, a little artificial or chemically tasting. It's not horrible, and I will in all likelihood go through the little bottle I bought, but I probably won't buy this again.

Virginia:

This is a tobacco flavor from Vapor Bomb. I had not tried a tobacco flavor in a long time, especially not from a liquid company where I could mix and match PG and VG and nicotine levels, so I figured I'd give it a shot.

I do not like this juice, but it's my own fault. Typically I like sweeter flavors... this is something I've learned lately. Aside from a nice clove flavor, I should probably stick to sweet liquids.

To me, vaping a tobacco flavored liquid felt like smoking. (stick with me on this, I swear I'm going to make a point) Don't get me wrong, the Virginia tastes like tobacco, it's very reminiscent of a cigarette, so in that respect I can't fault Vapor Bomb for hitting the nail on the head.

One of the best things about vaping, for me, is that I never feel like I have to wash out my mouth right afterward like I did with smoking cigarettes. (even when I smoked, I had hand sanitizer and mouth wash to get rid of the smell and taste right away) The Virginia liquid made me want to go brush my teeth right away, and unlike so many other juices, the smell of the vapor actually stuck around in my room, weird. I walked out of the room and when I came back in, you could notice the smell of the Virginia e-liquid.

Again, it does taste and smell like tobacco, so great job to Vapor Bomb for pulling it off. If you like tobacco, go for it, you may love this juice. I just don't, that's me, and now I know.

So that's it. My review of my most recent VaporBomb e-liquid purchases.

I will leave by again saying that even though I didn't like all of the liquids, I still think Vapor Bomb is a fantastic company and I have every intention of shopping there again.

-K

navyblew

Dec 29, 2009
Chicago, IL
UPDATED

Vapor Bomb got a hold of me and said to let the liquid steep for a while and then go back and try it.

They were right, after a few days of letting the liquid sit, it does taste a lot better.

All of the liquids in this review have since become less "chemically" or "synthetic" tasting and have become much more like what I thought they'd be. Even the Virginia (which I really didn't like in the beginning) has mellowed out and become not so bad. I probably won't vape it all day, but I DO use it for a break from the sweeter liquids.

Wintergreen has also become pretty nice. I mixed it with a Clove flavor and it was great.

I've got a few more flavors coming from Vapor Bomb and from now on I'll give it a few days before I jump on the forums and post a review.

-K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread