VaporBomb.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detroit

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2011
akron,ohio
i recently placed my first ever e-liquid order and i got the Desart Ship Menthol 70/30 18mg.
the nic lvl is spot on for me. although this liquid as of right now taste nothings like a menthol cig its more sweet then anything, then again the bottle hasnt had time to cure at all i just got it a half hour ago. BUT im not saying its bad it taste very good so i am happy with my purchase still. could some one reccomend a more menthol less sweet liquid though? (from vaporbomb.com of course)

shipping was VERY fast and they threw in a samle bottle of Sugar Cookie with the same specs and i only have one thing to say about that... WOW. i absolutly LOVE the sugar cookie! i never thought ide like smoking this lol

exellent quality service at a good price!

Thank You Vamporbomb.com :) looking forward to future busness :)

Detroit

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2011
akron,ohio
I buy lots of Vapor Bomb juice and can tell you that their tobacco's need to sit for a good long while before they taste like they're supposed to. By the way, they're located down in Barberton so you can just pick your orders up from them and save the shipping time. I always just drive over there and get mine.

haha i hear u there! there only 10 mins away from my house so right down the road i just have issues making it anywhere during the week, i got a messed up work scheduel.

and yes after letting my vapor bomb stuff set and not touching it for a few days it has gotten quite a bit better :)

waiting on my next order :D *excited!!!*

Detroit

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2011
akron,ohio
ill be posting all my VB.com expiriences and flav stuff here so everyone knows.

my new order was shipped mon. got tues morn. again super quick delivery!! found my daily vapes!!! THANK GOD!!!
got a free bottle of red licorice gonna be trying that real soon! awesome customer service! they dont mind dealing with my slowness/my non-sense lol

Daily-CowBoy very very good tobbaco flavor has that thought hit like you would expect from a malboro red, very nice smooth smoke. highly reccomend for the tobbaco lover :)

daily-Artic ice! this is a very nice menthol none of that spiriment/peperment stuff its actully nice cool refreshing menthol again the throught hit is nice and really what i was looking for in this (i use to smoke pack 1/2 of camel menthol with the crush thing) and this is better then those by far. i dont see a menthol getting any better then this AND it hasnt even steeped yet :eek: if your a menthol lover go get this now, just order the 30ml and save yourself the time.

Fire and Ice. not somthing that could be a all day daily vape but definitly somthing ide like threw out my day at some point, has a cool menthol inhale and a very nice big red gum exhale its a very tasty liquid indeed. if you like big red gum this is for you.

(Again none of these have steeped, these are taste drectly out of the package)
ill get around to the rest and post it here when im done :)

charady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2011
Iowa
I did not like cowboy, it was perfumey to me ... But I love tons of thier other liquids :)

I have gotten lucky-nothing has seemed perfume tasting/smelling to me yet. But hubby got a different base blend than me and I don't like his. I mean, it is usable but I prefer mine :) Mine is 50/50 mix. Seems sweeter than his (however, I am using an 808 with a cartomizer-he is using an Epower and everything tastes different on that to me).

The only one I haven't loved from vaporbomb is clove. Which is sad, I used to love clove cigs. I think it is kind of harsh tasting-ironically just like the cigs themselves (used to have issues smoking a whole one at a time, but loved them anyway). I think it needs a little touch of sweet to it. Probably just the mix I picked, I am sure. Still use it, just not in love with it like I thought I would be.

Hubby loves the mango-it was ok on the 808 but omg, it is soooo much fruitier on his epower. I cannot wait til my kgo gets here to try and love my favorites even more (and who knows, may prefer the clove then)

DianeElaine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2011
Batavia, NY
I love wintergreen mints. When I noticed that Wintergreen was a flavor offered by some of the suppliers I then ordered wee bottles to try and find 'the best one'. The one that is spot on and the Wintergreen that I will never order BUT from that supplier. I knew it was out there.
Two that I ordered one was a 'meh, its ok' and the other was so far off the mark I don't know why it was labeled Wintergreen. I still can't explain what the flavor was. Then I tried the Wintergreen from Vaporbomb. Vaping it was an explosion of Wintergreen flavor. I LOVE their Wintergreen. I'm still vaping the wee bottle I initially ordered but just bought one of their 30 mil. I would have ordered it in a bigger bottle if they offered that but they dont':(.

Detroit

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2011
akron,ohio
i also wish they offerd bigger bottles dianeElaine, maybe if you called they might? not sure on that.

i got a chance to try the perique for a while and its not nasty but not good its like it needs more flavor to it. its just very weak flavor.

also tryed the Mutt's Fire N' Ice.
first hit thought it was to strong, but every hit i took after that i i just loved it more and more every hit, ive been vapin it all day. im very happy with this ide say this one may be my favorite this far. it has a nice cool/sweet (i hate sweet but this is a VERY good sweet) inhale and when you exhale it taste 100% like big red gum. the weird thing about this is i dont like big red gum, i actully hate it. but for some reason i cant put fire n ice down!

EightSixZero

Nov 27, 2011
ct
My daily vape is their Hypnotic Mist. I tried vixen vapers version but they dont use the flavorart concentrate so it was almost unvapable. I actually added a 10ml bottle of vaporbomb's amber to the 30ml's of it which made it ok. Also i dont think the nic level was right cause id still crave a smoke after taking several huge pulls until i added the amber which fixed both the flavor(sorta) and the nic content(also sorta,it was still weak). Is the Oba Oba comparable to this?I was gonna order a bottle when i picked up mod batts but i had to go through mad vapes since thats the only place i could buy protected cr2's so it diddn't happen.

zara1269

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2010
Ohio
My daily vape is their Hypnotic Mist. I tried vixen vapers version but they dont use the flavorart concentrate so it was almost unvapable. I actually added a 10ml bottle of vaporbomb's amber to the 30ml's of it which made it ok. Also i dont think the nic level was right cause id still crave a smoke after taking several huge pulls until i added the amber which fixed both the flavor(sorta) and the nic content(also sorta,it was still weak). Is the Oba Oba comparable to this?I was gonna order a bottle when i picked up mod batts but i had to go through mad vapes since thats the only place i could buy protected cr2's so it diddn't happen.

I've never had the Liquid Amber (going to try it on the next order though) but I have had the Hypnotic Mist and Oba Oba and I love both. Oba Oba is not very sweet. It's very interesting and I cannot describe it. I'd suggest getting a small bottle of it to try to see if you like it. I don't think it's for everyone. It's slightly tobacco-ish...slightly bubblegummy...strange but good.

Detroit

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2011
akron,ohio
I've never had the Liquid Amber (going to try it on the next order though) but I have had the Hypnotic Mist and Oba Oba and I love both. Oba Oba is not very sweet. It's very interesting and I cannot describe it. I'd suggest getting a small bottle of it to try to see if you like it. I don't think it's for everyone. It's slightly tobacco-ish...slightly bubblegummy...strange but good.

hmm that sounds good, i think ill order a sample on my next order aswell :)

tryed the dship/artic mix all day yesterday... tasted pretty good untill my atty quit workin around 6ish at work lol used my back up untill i got up this morning, i thought i burned it out but i cleaned it this mornin and its workin fine again :) think ill order another back-up just incase though.. better safe then sorry.

im getting old btw! lmao turned 24 today..and gotta work.. lame lol

charady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2011
Iowa
Sorry to hijack this thread...but would it be wrong of me to open hubby's package from vapor bomb? I get the green apple he ordered anyway-but I guess I should let him open his own package :( It is taunting me though! I have to wait at least 4 hours til he is home from work!

btw-hubby didn't like desert ship on the 808-but he has a 5 volt passthrough that he does like it on. And my dad really really liked it (I don't, tastes weird to me, guess that would be the first juice from vapor bomb I honestly do not like lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread