VaporBomb, I Love You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WomanOfHeart

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Colorado
I'm new to vaping and really had no idea which suppliers to trust for purchasing juice. I read all the great reviews about you guys and decided to give it a chance. I'm am so glad that I did!

I put in my order on Sunday, the 26th. It was delivered today! Everything I ordered was there and mixed just the way I ordered it. You guys also threw in a free 5ml Carmel Candy that I'm vaping right now:vapor: and it's delicious! Now I have 10 different flavors to try and plenty of juice to last for a bit.

Your service is phenomenal, the prices are awesome, and the selection is fantastic! I can't thank you enough! Great job, guys! You've just earned another regular customer!:toast:

btngchck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2010
Gibraltar, MI
I'm new to vaping and really had no idea which suppliers to trust for purchasing juice. I read all the great reviews about you guys and decided to give it a chance. I'm am so glad that I did!

I put in my order on Sunday, the 26th. It was delivered today! Everything I ordered was there and mixed just the way I ordered it. You guys also threw in a free 5ml Carmel Candy that I'm vaping right now:vapor: and it's delicious! Now I have 10 different flavors to try and plenty of juice to last for a bit.

Your service is phenomenal, the prices are awesome, and the selection is fantastic! I can't thank you enough! Great job, guys! You've just earned another regular customer!:toast:

WomanOfHeart you will never have a need to go to another vendor.....these guys are awesome and produce the best juice out there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread