VaporBomb Mixology - "Dusk Till Dawn"

Status
Not open for further replies.

True.Flavor

Jan 16, 2011
I have to say I am a huge fan of VaporBomb and have been buying exclusively from them....

I have been mixing here and there and found my ellusive all day vape! I am seriously hooked on this combo and so are friends that have tried it.

All Juices 80%PG/20%VG/18mg

The mix is:
40% Plain Coffee (unsweetened)
55% Chocolate (unsweetened)
5% Black and Wild Cigar

I am dubbing this mix "Dusk Till Dawn". All three flavors compliment each other in subtle ways and make a well balanced sophisticated flavor, yet not sweet. Perfect with both the morning cup of java and at night with a nice snifter of cognac.

I must give props to Mutts Fire and Ice, Strawberry Waffle, and Virginia Menthol. Enjoy the blend guys and gals!

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Interesting. Another juice you may want to try some time is FreedomSmokeUSA Cocoa Chaos - it is dark cocoa and black coffee and pretty intense. Too intense for me since I am not a coffee drinker. I think I would have to cut it 50/50 with a nice vanilla or cream.

I like to mix cocoa into some tobacco flavors to make them fuller. Some people think that is weird but most cigs have cocoa in them.

Great mixers - vanilla, cocoa, caramel (or a sweet caramel tobacco like oRYental 4)

True.Flavor

Jan 16, 2011
Thanks Dormouse, I must say I have read alot of your contributions on ECF... I am noob poster but have been a lurker for the "shared common experience" with e-cigs. Started on Intellicig and have moved on to eGo for the better.

I am a menthol analog smoker (Newport/Maverick smoker - Lorillard company). I still smoke analogs of the forementioned labels, but this combo has me smoking an analog wishing for the flavor and easier breathing of above mixture. Must be another step in cutting the cord.... It's quite a journey all vaporers go on.

I discovered I only like sweetener when I want a once and a while "dessert" vape. Menthol was the obvious goto in the beginning. With this blend, I don't even want a hint of it added. Believe me, I was tempted :D. Most RY4's were ok for the first few vapes, but the overpowering nutty/sweet put me off.

I knew cocoa was a normal analog additive so started playing with it and have found my perfect juice. I origionally bought my dad and I Intellicig kits and he has tried a few other juices I have bought that I thought he would like. THey were all just too sweet for him in taste. He really liked this mix and I even dumped out a 5ml bottle dark cherry juice to make him a bottle of it.

I will have to give Cocoa Chaos a try as I know you have been there/done that. I am however inclined to start stockpiling the above "mixer" juices so I have a solid supply! It has such a satisfying hit to it... *takes a vape* mmmm.

Last edited:

maureengill

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Trainer PA
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
Congrats on finding an all day vape :)

Keep in mind though that your taste will change as you smoke less and less. I found that variety is the spice of life. It's exactly what I needed to give the cigs a rest. I just hit 4 weeks yesterday although I have "tried" to smoke 2 cigs in the last month...usually at the bar at the end of the night for some reason. It took me over a year to get from 2 packs a day to none....so just remember...as long as you don't give up you can do this...

True.Flavor

Jan 16, 2011
Well to be honest, I havent tried to quit yet. My willpower is nil when it comes to being satisfied. I have cut my analog intake by 50% on a good day... much less on a bad day.

Food and flavor are my dedication and profession. I have always been involved in food, flavor, and providing people with what I find pleasing to the palette. Hence the username...

I am no pup (35). I know it is hard to use text and recipes to communicate an end result in a sensory perception. Then again, I can't pass you my Vape. Hopefuly someone will try this blend. It is sooooooooooooo yummy.

On a side note I learned not to have a back-up secondary atty on hold with a juice that has citric acid components. Strawberry Waffle is a great juice, but when it has a few un-vaped days to react with the the metal in the atty... YUCK! This is not the manufacturers fault, it is a chemical reaction from acidic flavoring(s). Any fruit flavoring would do the same... <---

Still puffin' this mix strong and do not wanting to change it.... Maybe someone should try the mix and get back to me. HINT HINT.

I would like to say thanks to: IGETCHA69, SHAN, and GRIMM GREEN for your honest reviews. Thank you ECF for the outlet to learn as well as the juice venders that have an "ECF" coupon code ;).

WORD.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread