VaporBomb: Mutt's Fire & Ice, Pineapple, Watermelon

Status
Not open for further replies.

0smitty

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Ft. Wayne, IN
Hey all;

Been a while since I've done a juice review, mainly because I'm the type that simply sticks to vaping the same couple things and leaves it at that. As much as I love the VB green apple, I got burnt-out on it and decided to grab some other vapable goodness from VaporBomb a couple weeks ago!

Watermelon (50/50@24mg): Man, I can't get enough of this stuff. I just squeezed the last of it out of my bottle, down to about 5ml's left, and I'm foreseeing depression over the loss of some really beloved juice once I'm empty. I've tried it a couple different ways just to see which way it tastes best, and it seems that direct-dripping it onto my bridgeless 510 atty yields the best smog, throat hit, and FLAVOR!!! The flavor is still really good in the 801LR's, yet for some reason I don't get the same boldness when using a carto. Haven't tried it in a LR carto yet, might have to report back on that one.

*EDIT: I put it in a 1.7ohm 510LR carto (MadVapes), and the flavor comes through just as well as dripping!! Niiiice!! Must be better at hotter temps, etc?*

I'm no stranger to watermelon: I've tried about 4 different brands of watermelon juice, including some Ms. T's "watermelon gum" juice that SimplyRock let me try back at the Michigan meet...But this stuff OWNS in the flavor department. Hands down, best watermelon I've tried to date.

Vapor: 5 stars (50/50 mix puts out CLOUDS, regardless of device used)
Flavor: 6 stars! VERY BOLD, SWEET FLAVOR!
Throat Hit: 4.5 stars...Very device-dependent. Better TH on atties than cartos.

Mutt's Fire & Ice (50/50@24mg): Normally, I'm not the type to buy into "celebrity endorsements", but it had Mutt's name on it so I *had* to buy it. While I love CinnaBomb, I've never really been into VB's menthol-ish stuff, as it usually isn't as menthol-y as I would like it to be. This stuff is a different bird altogether. Interestingly, I've let it sit and "mature" for at least a week before using it, and it's just as clear as the day I got it. Normally, CinnaBomb has a cloudy look to it due to the cinnamon oils, but this stuff is very well-dissolved. As far as flavor, it has a very clean taste to it...Not overpoweringly cinnamon, not overpoweringly menthol: but a *perfect* middle-ground of the two. Seeing as I'm almost out of watermelon, it's probably gonna be the next bottle to get drained! (ALL HAIL KING MUTT! :D )

Vapor: 4.5 stars (not quite as thick vapor as the watermelon...but close)
Flavor: !!!!! stars (If you can't taste this stuff, you might have olfactory issues)
Throat Hit: 5 stars (Doesn't beat you down like CinnaBomb, but still quite a kick!)

Pineapple (50/50@24mg): This one, I'm still kind-of unsure about. Let's start with a fun fact: it's better in a carto than on an atty, I can tell you that much. Dripping it seems to suck out the flavor, but it comes through clean and clear in a 510LR carto (using the 1.7ohm MadVapes cartos on a GoodProphets eCo) like it should. The pineapple flavor is surprisingly accurate, tastes just like pineapple candy or some of that cheap pineapple-flavored soda (i.e. Faygo, Sam's, etc). It's not an overwhelming flavor, makes a great evening vape. Downside: TH isn't the greatest, and I love a good, solid TH from my juice. It's not weak by any means, but there's just not enough kick for me to keep vaping it on the regular. Best suited to those individuals that aren't big TH fans.

Vapor: 5 stars (Just right for a 50/50 mixed juice)
Flavor: 4.5 stars (Tastes like it should, not too bold, not too weak. Just as it should be)
Throat Hit: 3 stars (Doesn't have a whole lot of kick, TH fans might not enjoy it as much)

There you have it folks, a few more VaporBomb juice reviews for ya. Hope this helps, and happy vaping!!! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread