Status
Not open for further replies.
Vendor: VaporCast
Flavor: ProThol
Strength: 24mg 50vg/50pg
PV: ego-T type B LR

I've been off analogs for over two months now, and was a pack a day menthol smoker (Marlboro Milds). When I started vaping, I tried every menthol I could get my hands on. ProThol had great reviews, so I ordered a bottle or two from VC.

My initial impressions were horrible. As with any juice I get; I'm excited to try it out. I filled my tank about 1/4 and took my first vape. Yipes. I couldn't stand it! I tried a few more drags; but just couldn't do it. It had a very potent smell and taste of licorice. Licorice is one of the flavors I just can never like. There was some mintyness to it; but the overpowering licorice flavor trumped everything else.

So, I put it back on the shelf and forgot about it... As I continued to educate myself in vaping; I read about steeping... Hell, it's been 'steeping' for a month... let me try it again! And I'm really glad I did!

I really do love this blend. The initial draw is sweeter than an analog menthol, but the TH and exhale are spot on. After the initial sweet draw, the full inhale is brilliant. Smooth menthol with just a hint of tobacco. As mentioned, the exhale really feels like an analog menthol; especially if you exhale from your nose. And if vaped in quick succession; it even leaves that 'analog' taste in your mouth....

One of the hardest parts from going from analog to digital has been my morning routine. For 15-years I've had a cup of coffee with a cigarette. For some reason (maybe mental) most ejuice doesn't do the same thing as a classic analog in the morning with my cup of joe. This truly hits the spot. It goes great with a cup of coffee, or your morning commute.

I highly recommend this if you are/were a menthol smoker. Just remember to let this steep for a couple/few weeks.

Aside from the great menthol analog taste; the vapor is fairly decent.... similar to an analog. It's a very airy vapor and not heavy at all.

Vape on!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread