Vaporcigzz is the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2012
BELLE VERNON PA.
I have ordered from many places and don't do reviews, this is my first.
I placed 3 orders at Vaporcigzz in July, August and Oct., all 3 were shipped the same day and I was happy with the products and they were packaged good. I also called and talked to Sam on the phone after one of those orders, after 3 in the afternoon and he still managed to get that order shipped that day.
I couldn't help but wonder what was going on with the attacks I have been seeing. So, I finally made my mind up after 10 months- I wanted that Bulli-Smoker rebuildable atomizer- and I didn't believe the attacks I was seeing. I ended-up having to call Sam again and spent an hour talking with him - A very nice person who has been vaping for years. He was very knowledgable about the German made Bulli and gave me some good options for set-up. Though the shipping was not as quick as in the past, it was well worth the wait :D
I ended up getting free, a bag full of silicon end caps for the "tanks" and a needle tip bottle to make filling the "tanks" easier. It reminded me of a past order for 1 extra Vision mouthpiece that I wanted and Sam gave me a bag full :D
I am extremely happy with my forth order at Vaporcigzz because of the best quality products and service. I like places that try to sell products Made in the USA, Made in Canada, Made in Germany. Thanks Sam

JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2012
BELLE VERNON PA.
jerry 003.jpg

This is working real nice. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread