Status
Not open for further replies.

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
VaporCrave's (VC) Offers 2 variations of their own eliquids. VaporCrave E-Juice OR Crave Premium Blend E-juice. At this writing, they're offering a holiday season sale on their eJuices, just click on Vapor Crave E-juice on the right hand side of the home page and choose.
The website is really simple, functions well, has decent security, privacy, a discount points system for repeat customers. The ample selection of regular house flavors are equally simple.
The premium juices are hand-crafted to order, offering the customer the options of PG/VG percentage variables. Nicotine's strengths offered in 0 mg, 6, 11, 18, 24,(both house or premium). Impressively, Crave Premium Blends are available in 30mg nic.! I LUV this!, as 30mg for noobs trying to quit analog smokes can be difficult to locate!
Straight forward, simple- again I like it. They offer 2 other major brand name e-Liquid choices so you're not funneled into buying only their own. Their own however is IMO much better. I've been a VC customer for about 20 months and find fluid consistency in all their own E-Liquids, "House" or "Premium" a great comfort, knowing my Fav. Bottle of Cherry or bottle of Vanilla will be exactly as good as the one I bought a year earlier.
VC does NOT subscribe to the boutique photo selling pictures that try to captivate the customer with stock photographs of something like a restaurant menu of fancy drinks, desserts, bakery items etc which aren't nearly representative of what you're buying (e Juice). I like that. I don’t require selling ploys of pictures of fruit hanging on trees…only to receive a bottle of yellow-brown fluid .

I do have juices that are almost 12 months old, steeped and they've matured well. None have ever clouded, discolored or separated; all held up extremely well. I discovered 2 bottles in my inventory that are approximately 2-3 months beyond the printed expiration date(s). IMO, they're fine-YRMV and I make NO representation on behalf of the manufacturer, VaporCrave.*
Apart from their Premium line-" Crave Premium Blend" which offer a bit more complex house recipes- their basic house juices "VaporCrave E-Juice" are representative of 'straight ahead' flavors, simple- you get what it says. I like that too. VC is a all round vendor not a juice boutique. They operate B&M's also. As time allows they develop NEW flavors, a few at a time- making sure they're good before posting for sale. Customers can sample/purchase the latest flavor "test product"; or buy in bulk getting additional discount for 3 bottles at a time(great for carto-tank vapers).

VaporCrave's (VC) packaging & shipping is always fast and professional. The orders arrive In bubble wrap envelopes which are my preference since I live I a rural area, no home mail delivery and I prefer a package that can be left inside the P.O.Box if possible. If too large, I know the Flat rate USPS box is an option. The outer envelope is plain with a return label saying personal PV.
Inside, each item is very well hand wrapped in bubble wrap, well invoiced and always includes a little hand written thank you from my contact in the company that I trust and deal with for my personal PV service. I like that.
Each bottle when unwrapped is always securely tightened, typically in semi hard plastic bottles with child proof caps.
The labels are glossy, don’t smudge or disintegrate if you spill a bit or wipe the bottle down with a damp cloth. They hold up well. The labels also are simple- how to store, keep away from children, and good for 24 months from order. Crave Premium Blend Labels have specific expiration dates, Black & White Labels.
Premium Blend VC arrive in soft bottles.
VC also has for sale- soft bottles; needle tip bottles; and related serviceable selection of items you might want or need…all at great prices.

*For this test, I used the juices fresh, without steeping. No fancy hype- my few verbatim customer reviews- amateur, honest, and without incentives, relationships to the company, or undisclosed ulterior motives.
I order a combination of 30 cc ad 10 cc bottles. Each flavor has been tested in cleaned, clear Pyrex carto-tanks using VV PV batts.

SWEET, DESSERT FLAVORS:

• Caramel 18 mg. 50/50 PG/VG Light Rose colour/excellent clarity. This is the only flavor I've had from VC that I (imho) didn’t personally care for. My expectation was soft Kraft Caramels sold in squares, used to make caramel apples at Halloween. That's not this flavor. To me, it leans more to toffee, yet left an aftertaste that was somewhat anise.
  • Chocolate 18 mg. 50/50 PG/VG Deepest Brown-Amber colour
Stick to basics, and do them well! This way, when you start to mix and match, as VC does in the "premium" line- you're starting out with prime ingredients*!. This chocolate is perfect! It is a "milk" chocolate flavor. I'd place it between the traditional Hershey kisses and Cadbury creamy milk chocolate. Nice TH, Good Vapor On the lighter side of intensity, stands well as an all day vape. This has never once preceded "vapor-tongue"! There's few flavors I'm able to vape all day; everyday for weeks. This is the one! Flavour intensity's on the light side, yet its aromatic. Bystanders mentioned; I smell of chocolate. You'll truly delight in this if you've got a slow nasal vape technique. User technique - ECF InfoZone

• Mr. Pepper 18 mg. 50/50 PG/VG Lightest rose/ecru colour/excellent clarity. I'm a Pepper, You're a Pepper…la dee da da da. Yep I AM A huge Dr. Pepper Soft Drink fan. For the heck of it, I gave this liquid a shot. First out, I really didn’t like it. I couldn’t get my taste buds to recognize it. I tried the real deal from a can, then back to the liquid. Maybe I shouldn’t direct compare that severely, but hey..if its being named after something…I'd like to give it the proverbial litmus test. That being said, I put it in a dark room space to steep for a couple of weeks. Now at 2-3 weeks out I gave it another shot. Then more steeping, finally the last chance was more akin to 4 months steeping. Most of the time, V.C. House Liquids steep just fine. It’s a personal taste issue- steep or not to steep. Not all Liquid manufacturers however endure. Some discolour, some turn very dark and go bad, some even separate or chunk up with little floating particles (so I've read)…VaporCraves haven't done any such thing. Apart from these reviews; I've experimented with steeping VC Liquids up to 6 months without any noticeable negative side effects. (YRMV! ) Sadly it just didn’t help the "Pepper". b.t.w. on the 10ml bottle the name reads "Pepper". Sorry to say it doesn’t even hit the mark with a dead flat drink.

• Vanilla 18 mg. 50/50 PG/VG Dark Amber Colour. Five stars- period. I've tried 6 other manufacturers vanillas. I keep coming back to VC Vanilla. I buy the 30cc. Amber color that seems fused into the flavor liquid. No obvious additive coloring. This vanilla is light/mild and vapes well on its own. I've both vaped all day alone, and mixed it with fruits, mints, both are satisfying all day vapes for me. The Vanilla mixes I use: 7/8 vanilla 1/8 fruit or mint. Hands down the Fav Vanilla flavor found, I prefer it over all gourmet "Vanilla cream" or "French vanilla"; Vanilla bean" etc. I've read that Vanilla can be hard to find, a "good vanilla" harder. I cant attest to whether or not the makeup is "organic" or "natural" or other elements outside the taste sensation. VCs plain, simple, good tasting liquids without the often seen marketing overlays or niche targets.VC does offer custom blends for Vg/PG %s.

COFFEE FLAVORS:

• Cappuccino 18 mg; Cappuccino 24mg; Dark Amber -colour. New Boge SR 510 single punch puka. Amber Orange colouring. Almost stains the carto makes me think its got orange food coloring. The TH is strong; good vapor.
Creamy Au Lait notes; smooth, mild after notes of whip cream or cappuccino head foam.​
Surprisingly pleasant upfront mild flavored smokiness which will work excellent to satisfy a recent mild/M. Lights analogue quitter. possible all day vapor.
(Cappuccino is made with steamed milk froth)​

• Mocha Coffee * 24mg. 50/50 PG/VG Medium Amber Colour-clear. Nice vapor production. Ample TH. See * Juice Lines below. The details?? Why? VC offers both "Mocha Coffee" and "Mochaccino" in the premium line. I've tasted and written for both. Mocha Coffee delivers soft chocolate flavor from a milk chocolate tasting base amidst a nice strong "cup of Joe" swirled into your vapor for the first mouthful of the morning. It is life the Premium Coffee with cream- a professional coffee house strength java. I don’t get the same smokey after taste that the Mochaccino delivered. This is a favorite of mine- both ways. If you want a 50/50 you should try this one. Creamy Au Lait notes; smooth, mild after notes of whip cream or cappuccino head foam. This has a smokey after taste, mild, similar to coffee with cream except the "creaminess" in coffee with cream here is replaced with after tones of Hershey style chocolate. Mild, nice morning, evening vape. Throat hit's fine, appropriately light.
  • See "Premium Flavors" below for more Coffee choices

FRUIT FLAVORS

• Apple 18 mg. 50/50 PG/VG Light golden-green colour/excellent clarity. Decidedly American; who doesn’t like "apple"? Every vape shop has some type of "apple" flavor to offer, as varied as you'll find…well types of apples! It took me a bit to finger just how to describe this. I was thinking "Red Delicious", no maybe McIntosh? Not quite- the after notes are on the tart side of the spectrum as found in Granny Smith. I think I'm safest to stick to my first impression; Waldorf salad. (hold the mayo!) Simple, Fruity, fresh, crisp.
  • Blueberry 18 mg. 50/50 PG/VG Lightest green/golden colour/excellent clarity. Oh my, Oh My!, I fell in love with this, resulting in a Blueberry Binge! Most of the Blueberry flavors' I'd tried were like sugar-candy variety. If I saw one saying it was tart like the real berry, it usually meant it was like sucking on a sour blueberry sugar candy! VaporCrave's Blueberry is different! I cant say that it tastes exactly like every berry from the tray in the produce department, because in real fruits; there's more variety from piece to piece- VC's closer to the sweeter, riper, softer berries in those trays. It's closest to the actual fruit during the natural berry season with locally grown fruits picked at their peak. No wonder Blueberry has become the most popular fruit eLiquid !
  • Cherry 18 mg. 50/50 PG/VG Light Rose colour/excellent clarity. When fresh Cherries are available at the grocer, I'll buy pounds of them, taking care they're packed on top of the sack (like a dozen eggs) and setting them upfront next to me for the drive home and for snacking en route . In most American Grocers, Bing dominates the Cherry selections. My Cherry love goes a bit further, I've picked, tasted, lived & cooked with P. Avium tree fruits (sweet varietals) in Asia, Canada, USA north and south states) So where does this eLiquid place in there? It IS Sweet, but not tasting 'Sweetened' (like canned or Maraschino's)- Imagine the sweetest blackest Bing Cherries with the Intensity you'll find in a Haagen-Dazs Black Cherry Amaretto Gelato. No VC doesn’t add Amaretto t.m.k., but it is best described as enjoying some smooth, sweet desert just when your tastes buds have bitten into the largest black cherry in the bowl and it fills your mouth with copious Black cherry juices. Fyi, I'm fond of sweet vapes such as Choc Mint, Vanilla Berry, Apple-pie, etc. only when they perform well and don’t damage Cartos, discolour or other problems. I typically Vape them pretty cool. I'm currently at 3.6v w/1.7Ohm Dual Coil Cart LR. Medium TH: VC's Cherry has become a Fav. I hope you Enjoy!
  • Lemon 18 mg. 50/50 PG/VG Light green/golden colour/excellent clarity. Lemon naturally diminishes the craving for tobacco and nicotine, therefore serving well as smoking deterrents. The American Cancer Society Smoking Cessation Classes have for many years suggested the class attendees carry Lemon Drops to help deal with cravings after stopping smoking. The ACS classes have been around decades longer than e-Cigarettes and vaping. In short there's a plethora of reasons to encourage giving "Lemon" flavors a good college try. 'Lemon Drops" as I've known them are tiny hard candies about the size of a green pea, covered in a light powder sugar and packed in little tins. VC's "LEMON" juice is on the light side of flavors imo, albeit pleasant, refreshing little lemon drop refresher for the pallet .

• Raspberry 18 mg. 50/50 PG/VG Lightest rose/ecru colour/excellent clarity.. This flavor's going to give the vaporer everything they love about red raspberries except maybe the vitamin C. VC has managed to succeed with one of the cleanest fruitiest flavors here, perfectly "berry" from start to finish. From Its first initial flavor hit on your initial pull; the aromatics; ** to after taste on the tongue, VC Raspberry remains wholly red raspberry. As a strong, dominant flavor hit, this makes either a good dessert vape, or fits in nicely whenever you feel like a new blast of flavor. As I've experienced with other VC Liquids- no chemical overtones or after tastes, the liquids hold up well, I've never witnessed any acrylic damages, break down, discoloring, or other issues. Just simple menu of flavors; very well made.
  • Watermelon 18 mg. 50/50 PG/VG Lightest green colour/excellent clarity. One of the most enjoyable aspects of eating real Watermelon is its always refreshing. I've never had real fruit Watermelon as intensely flavored as this eLiquid however. VCs version is leaning to candy for Watermelon. SO if you like to suck on or eat Wonka Watermelon flavoured candies, you might really dig this. Since I'm no candy aficionado, I couldn’t begin to compare this from one type to another. Its absolutely on the sweet side. It performs well, good Vapor, clarity, TH.

Premium flavors

• Mochaccino (premium) 18mg nic. 50% PG / 50% VG Deep Brown-amber colour Lovely smokey mocha. I first tasted this as a bonus gift from V.C., in small 5 ml bottle- straight out of the vape mail- I ordered 30ml immediately. Nice vapor production. The softer flavors (chocolate, vanilla) I tend to vape cool- so the vapor production could be amped up with higher volts. This has a smokey after taste, mild, similar to coffee with cream except the "creaminess" in coffee with cream here is replaced with after tones of Hershey style chocolate. Mild, nice morning, evening vape. Throat hit's fine, appropriately light.
  • Chocolate Mint (premium) 18mg nic. 50% PG / 50% VG Deep Brown-amber colour. Good TH and Vapor. Beautifully balanced. Many Choc-Mints lean far too into the "mint". I pull rather slowly (3-6 seconds; another second + on the tongue) before I suck it in &/or nasal exhale. VC's Choc-Mint is lovely on the pull, here it fills my mouth with each of the milk chocolate and green mint flavours. Individually discernible. Flavors like Choc-Mint can be tricky. Too heavy on the VG can get syrup 'y'; shorten carto life. The 50/50 was the right choice, I wouldn’t want any harder TH. Most Choc-Mint flavors try to emulate a peppermint patty or an Andes Mint. Although it'd lean closer to the Andes, Happily this isn't either of those. The chocolate is lighter, milk chocolate and also nicely aromatic.
  • Cinnamon Hotties (premium) : 35% PG / 65% VG @18mg nic. Golden Colour/excellent clarity. Must LOVE Cinnamon! That being said, I admittedly binged out of the box on this one! The first time I tried it; I was a noob and naive to the well known advice for Pyrex tanks for cinnamon. I poured it right into a V3 with hippie wicks attached to an eGo batt. It did NOT ruin the Vision clearomizer. t.b.s., (for this taste test-I conformed to the standards of all others herein.) Y.R.M.V. or as they say, "do not try this at home"; this is a brand new bottle. Thankfully the flavor and performance for this test is as popular with my palette as the first trial was. Sometimes I really want something that screams flavor blast. This is one. Cinnamon for me was a great substitute for analog cravings. Again, Y.R.M.V. LOL!. I wasn’t ever burning my tongue or getting vape tongue, or any of the side effects I've heard others tell of. I gave Cinnamon Hotties a good work out!, One full 5ML tank, start to finish. The strength of the flavor did hit w/tongue tingling!, but anything with the word "hotties" in the name should perform to that end. Id strongly recommend this one for anyone still wrestling the beast, as well as the veteran vape guru.
  • Coffee with Cream (premium) 18mg nic. 50% PG / 50% VG Amber colour/excellent clarity. OK I'm a Coffee snob (from Kona Hawaii). This tastes like exactly what it advertises- a good cup of Joe! I think on the website it notes :"Strong". Well if you drink your coffee from the corner Gas & Go (brown water variety), this may taste strong. I didn't find the Throat hit overpowering, flavors perfect; Vapor production is good. I'd place this on par with going to the coast to coast coffee company that starts with Star…;ordering the pick of the day; adding half n half style creamers, one tsp sugar or "au lait of the day". (I tend toward all things that the reader might deem "strong". I vape 18mg nic; used to smoke "full flavor") I drink my coffee strong. The after tones here are closer to a "full flavor" tobacco than the cappuccino. Satisfying- another great one for the noob trying to quit the analogue tobaccy .

Menthol/Mint flavors

• House Menthol 18mg nic. 50% PG / 50% VG Lightest Rose/ecru colour/excllnt.clarity I find comparison to actual analog brands is the trickiest review task. What I can say is it took me nearly 3 years to find a comfortable and satisfying substitute for getting away from analog habits of menthol cigs. I'd smoked Nat Sherman's Hint of Mint, Benson & Hedges Full flavor menthol, Pall Mall Full flavor menthol. VC's House Menthol was the turning point for me. I began trying diff nic levels (18 and 24mg at the time when majority of Liquid sales were pushing 12mg). The intensity of the menthol flavor was perfect. The blend perfect. This liquid was the only one of over a dozen which hit my sweet spot just right. I still enjoy it from time to time. It performs exceptionally- an absolute necessity for the noob. Back then substantial TH, vapor production and flavor endurance meant I was seeking the best for my smoking habit substitution. YRMV.
  • Cool Menthol (check avail. )18mg nic. 50% PG / 50% VG Lightest green/ecru colour/excllnt.clarity A nice medium menthol with plenty of flavor that works well as a cross over between full flavor and light preferences. It is a wee bit less smokey than some of the others-I describe that to mean the menthol is slightly more predominant over the tobacco tastes. When I was limited as a smoker…I could typically located Kool Milds, B&H light, Marlboro lights…etc. They'd make a nice and pleasant change as does this liquid once I'd settled into full time vaping. I'd even drip a bit into other flavors to assist with my quitting. As a ex menthol smoker- I was so stuck on that menthol hit, and this works in small bits to drip into another flavour to leave aftertaste of menthol.
  • Portal Blend Menthol 18mg nic. 50% PG / 50% VG Light golden colour/excllnt.clarity Smokey, Light menthol vape, works quite well as a noob for menthol-light smokers. I used to vacillate between light and full flavor tobacco when I smoked. VCs Portal blend reminded me of B&H Menthol types. YRMV. Great all day menthol vape or menthol "touch" to add in to other flavors. Good TH,vape.
  • Triple Menthol 18mg nic. 50% PG / 50% VG Light golden/ecru colour/excllnt.clarity. Sometimes I wanted an "Ice" hit of menthol that was as cool on the throat as cinnamon hotties is in the opposite direction. Many companies make "ice" menthols. This VC is excellent quality. It will satisfy any craving for menthol at many levels. Good Vapor, smooth on the cartos, quality liquid without any side effects on your gear, and maximum satisfaction for you menthol flavor. This is a flavor for anyone heartily craving the coldest menthol around.
Thats it folks, give them a try! vaporcrave.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread