Vaporesso drizzle--coils

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
I want to buy the new Vaporesso Drizzle Kit. I have found a place in the USA to buy it, but am having trouble finding replacement coils. It iseems their new mtl device and uses the 18mm drizzle tank. The coils are 1.4 ohm and 1.3 ohm (ceramic) and the coils are smaller than the other tanks they make. If anyone can help me out, thank you!

Cheallaigh

Ultra Member
Aug 13, 2016
Georgian Bay, Ontario
you do realise they're are meant to be rebuildable?

It adopts the ECO Universal Coil, so that you only need to replace the wick and coil parts without changing the metal sleeve that encases them, making this vape atomizer a truly ECO friendly and affordable vaping experience
i'd get the cotton ones and see how rewickable they are...
It has been said the ceramic coils carry a risk of cancer. I think I'll avoid them.
there are two types... yeah the ceramic and the more usual cotton.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
unwell put out something... months ago, trying to find it, that's what triggered the whole thing if i remember correctly.

this showed up on the canuck reddit...

The Truth and Science behind Ceramic Coils

Just wow.

One of the most unscientific crocks I have read in a long long time.

With leaps like that they could out jump Evel Knievel.

Lets see one case....or even a single suspected case of silicosis from vaping.
(FYI: ceramic heating elements in vaporizers precede the invention of the e cig by well over a decade).

And wonderful use of Wikipedia as a source at the end.
;)

Very scientific

pdxtechdoctor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2013
pdxtechdoctor
you do realise they're are meant to be rebuildable?

i'd get the cotton ones and see how rewickable they are...
there are two types... yeah the ceramic and the more usual cotton.

The are NOT rebuildable... the Vaporesso website is a mess on all this stuff...

The original EUC coils were designed to be a cheaper insert that you could buy that would fit into different shells.. one shell for kanger occ coils, one for Atlantis coils, one for crown coils, etc... the Atlantis one is the onyl one I ever saw actually produced and this is for the older EUC coils..

This new Drizzle tank use "mini EUC" coils which are a completely different beast...

I will say that this Drizzle tank is the best MTL experience I've ever had on a prebuilt coil tank... my daily driver for well over a year has been a Nectar Micro that I run with a .8 ohm build @ 12 watts... and I've not touched my nectar in well over a week.. I put the drizzle tank on my DNA and just loving the draw and experience...

Coil life for the ceramic has been great as well.. I'm one of those guys that replaces coils all the time because I'm sensitive to that burnt taste.. normally an OCC coils will last 3 days tops.. I'm on day 9 with the ceramic head and it's not like new, but it doesn't taste bad...

Unfortunatly it doesn't look like any of those coils made it across the pond before the chinese new year, so we are probably looking at end of Feb before there are any meaningful quantities here in the states...

either way I highly recomend these for first timers or anyone looking for a great MTL experience...

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
Got my drizzle kit today. Wow this thing is TINY! So far I am liking it so far. Using nic salts in it and it seems to be working just fine. I will need to order a second one because the battery is only 1000 mah, but it amazes me how much smaller than the T-18 it is. You can see compared to the myjet pod mod
Drizzle.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread